CHP-16

Author's pov

Jungkook was tossing and turning in his bed unable to fall asleep, he woke up and went towards his computer, he decided to edit the G.C.F.

he used the song dandelions by ruth b ( I recommended listening to the song while reading!)

He looked at all the videos, it had them being bickering, hugging, goofing around, shopping, cooking at midnight while the others were asleep, making sandcastles, playing at the arcade and sharing so many memories which he perhaps won't be able to create with her again, that thought haunted him.

he began editing

------

"i think that you are one for me, cause it gets so hard to breathe"

he added a video of y/n at the beach which he took without her knowing, she looked ethereal, the sun raise making her eyes brown, and her hair flowing while  she was talking to the members

"when you're looking at me, i've never felt so alive and free"

it was video of them at the arcade, of them playing which jimin recorded, it was when jungkook lost a game and she was laughing  her ass off but then ended up back hugging him.

"when you're looking at me I've never felt so happy"

It was a video of them at a restaurant, a video which taehyung recorded when they stopped by for dinner on the way to the trip, when they were sleepy her head on his shoulder while his head on her head, in their dreamland.

"and i've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime"

He added a video of y/n teaching him a tiktok dance and then happily throwing herself onto him for a hug  making him stumble because he finally got the dance, oh how he loved when she gave him those hugs where she was so excited and poured all her excitement into that hug, onto him.

"and im pretty sure that you are the love of, mine"

It was a video of them choosing each other a funny outfit and then doing a little fashion in the dressing room , cracking up when Jungkook almost fell in those heels. Those little moments which he treasured so much, those times when they did weird things together not judging each other because both of them were equally stupid.

"i'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one"

It was a video of them holding their ice creams while y/n's ice cream melted and fell on her hoodie making her pout, something which she does without even realizing , a little habit of hers which he adored.

"that you'll be mine"

He added a video of her sleeping while her hand clenched the fabric of the hoodie he was wearing which made her look adorable.

"I see forever in your eyes"

A video of them stargazing but he wasn't looking at the stars but her instead, his moon

"I feel okay when I, see you smile"

he added a video of her flashing the prettiest smile, he indeed did feel okay whenever she smiled.

"I-Is this love?" he thought to himself.

Jungkook continued the rest of the video with precious moments the 9 of them shared on the trip, by the end of the video, he was in tears, he didn't realize how hot tears were streaming down his cheeks whenever he saw how close the both were and how they're strangers with memories now. he decided no matter what he is going to go apologize to her tomorrow itself, at least he'd feel better he thought, as for now the feelings he feels for y/n confuses him, he isn't sure of it but he is sure about the fact that it isn't something that friends feel for friends.

"Gosh I miss her"

----

That was it! unedited <3

stay tuned for more and pleas vote if you liked it thank you !