CHP-53

it had been 2 days since they reached korea, y/n found a lot of change in Jungkook's behaviour but shrugged it off thinking he was probably tired.

"love have dinner!" y/n called from downstairs

"im not hungry y/n, I'm going out with the hyungs"

"okay love comeback soon"

"im staying with them, we have late rehearsals"

"oh alright take care, i love you"

"bye"

~

Jungkook was doing nothing but he was in his studio with yuna on his lap

"jungkook leave that for now, your baby needs attention" yuna said in a cringey baby voice

"im busy baby, Im writing a song"

"leave that baby" she said

"give me 5 minu-" yuna cut him of by kissing him, without a second thought he pulled her close and kissed her back, smiling.

"JUNGKOOK TF?" Jin and Jimin entered his studio

"hyungs you could've knocked"

"KNOCKED?! JUNGKOOK TF IS WRONG WITH YOU? AND WHAT IS YUNA DOING HERE WHERE IS Y/N?" Jimin shouted

"she's at home."

"YOU'RE CHEATING ON Y/N NOW? JUNGKOOK TF IS THIS? YOU'RE LITERALLY HERE KISSING YUNA IN YOUR STUDIO SHAMELESSLY WHILE HAVING A GIRLFRIEND AT HOME WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH" Jin said

"what's going on and, why is Yuna here?" Namjoon came hearing the commotion followed by the other members

"why don't you ask the maknae yourself?"

"You guys are overreacting, yeah I'm cheating on y/n, it's my love life, what is wrong with you guys? moreover mine and yuna's past was a misunderstanding, y/n anyway is just a kid, she'll get over it somehow, love hurts, let her know that too, everyone goes through break ups, its not a big deal"

the rest of the members were shocked at how jungkook effortlessly spoke about hurting y/n.

yoongi and Namjoon at this point were boiling

"Jungkook it's extreamly terrible of you, she trusted you after what you did in the past, you're f***ing going to make her doubt herself again, break her heart again, hurt her again, make her hate herself and think she's not f****** enough? ."

"just a kid jungkook? after almost 2 years this is what you say? she should've never met you jungkook, first you insulted her being her bestfriend, ditched her, she forgave you, you made her yours, gave her future hopes, made her happy and now you cheat on her and tell her its not a big deal, make her doubt herself again, wow jungkook, none of us raised you like this"

jungkook at this point didn't give a damn 

"please don't come in between this hyungs, im old enough, don't control my life"

the boys were shocked at Jungkook's attitude and therefore decided to leave

~

"we cant tell y/n this, we can't distract her from her comeback, we can't tell this to her, atleast not now" the members nodded at what Namjoon said.

just then y/n's call came

"hello oppa?"

"yes darling?"

"hope you all aren't overworking and specially jungkook since he seems tired from the trip, he said he wasn't coming home and staying at the dorms since y'all have practice till late, please take care  of yourselves and jungkook, he doesn't drink water please tell him to do so, he isn't picking up my calls either so i assumed he was overworking again, all of you please take care too, i love you, sleep well

"sure y/nah, we love you too" Namjoon said and cut the phone

"you see? I feel terrible for her, what do we tell her? that her boyfriend isn't picking up her calls cause he is busy making out with his ex? or that he isn't working late but is currently at yuna's house, i feel disgusted"

"whatever it is we can't tell it to her now, it's going to terribly divert her mind from the comeback, she needs to focus now"

"it hurts hyung, it hurts" Jimin said suddenly crying , the members looked at him "I LOVE HER HYUNG, I LOVE HER SO MUCH, BUT JUST FOR THE HAPPINESS OF THE BOTH OF THEM I KEPT QUITE, I TRUSTED JUNGKOOK WITH HER I THOUGHT, ITS OKAY ATLEAST SHE'S HAPPY, BUT NO, IT HURTS TO SEE HER GETTING HURT, IT HURTS TO KNOW I CAN'T MAKE HER THE HAPPIEST IT ALL F***ING HURTS" jimin let out almost sobbing.

"Jimin? come here" Namjoon pulled him into a hug and comforted him, so did the other members, Jungkook's behaviour was making things worse, yuna yet again ruined him.

-------------------------------------------

wow tf jungkook