CHP-15

t(y/n's outfit about)

At the restaurant-

"let me raise a toast to DREAMGLOW our girlgroup who debuted today with a BOMB! Namjoon said.

Everyone raised their glasses and then clapped.

all of them were talking, having fun,telling out jokes until beomgyu said, "Hey haven't y'all noticed how our hybe leaders all are the tallest of their groups and have dimples?!!"

Namjoon hyung , the tallest member with dimples, Soobin hyung the tallest member with dimples and now Y/nie the tallest member with dimples, WOAH!" 

"Genes beomgyu Oppa, hybe leader genes, we've all inherited  it from the one and only KIM NAMJOON" Y/n said making everyone chuckle "true" namjoon said laughing.

"except for the fact that namjoon hyung and y/nie are the only ones with a high iq soobin's iq-" "hyunggggggg" soobin whined making everyone laugh.

y/n was sitting between ryujin and hyuka  while jungkook was across y/n, not exactly infront of her but across her.

y/n and hyuka got along very very well, he noticed how she kept laughing with him, how he placed meat in her plate little by little how they shared the same straw to taste eachother's drink, jungkook felt different... all this time even if they weren't dating he always considered y/n as his, he wasn't liking this feeling, he couldn't do anything either.

he could only sit back and look at the both of them enjoying eachother's presence, he did nothing but admire y/n from afar, how she looked like an angel with that white dress, how she left her beautiful brown wavy hair open and pinned behind with a white bow, how she beautifully smiled and her dimples showed up while her eyes formed cresents, he loved her smile but hated how he wasn't the reason behind it like he was before. 

It's been a month since they've spoken, she's right infront of him the whole time yet he can't speak to her, guilt has been eating him alive ever since he day his hyungs made him realize his mistake. 

He only knew  that if anyone spoke to him the way he spoke to y/n, he would never speak to that person again.

He knew he had to apologize regardless of the fact that she forgives him or not, he has to apologize .

jungkook's ;pov

I was right there looking at the both them, still thinking of how things would've been if I didn't mess up, how we'd be laughing our asses off at some inside jokes that only the both of us know, how we'd try making designs on our plate with food, how we'd force each other to have weird combinations of food like meat and ice cream mixed, gross I know but we wouldn't care.

without realizing I zoned out again until Namjoon hyung interrupted my thoughts, "have your soup jungkook-ah its geting cold" i nodded and had my soup.

y/n's pov-

It was about 12:am when the lights got switched off, i expected it to be an electricity cut off until I saw Minji bringing a birthday cake while everyone started singing happy birthday, "happy birthday dear y/n, happy birthday to you!!" oh my lord, I forgot it was my birthday on the 11th of july!, I couldn't help but have teary eyes, I cut my cake and fed everyone including him

"h-happy birthday y-y/nah" jungkook said looking nervous, "Thank you" i said giving him a small smile.

We all had the birthday celebration going on till about 2, until we all decided to head home because of the cold weather.

"Thank you sunbaenims we had an amazing time, keep supporting us and thank you to all of you for making my birthday so so special, i couldn't have asked for a better family I love you all" y/n said as a responsible leader bowing down followed by the rest of her members.

"of course y/nah! have a great birthday, we love you, an girls keep going!" the seniors said.

they bid each other their goodbyes and left to their dorms.

----------------------

done!! please vote if you liked it <3

unedited 

xoxo <3