CHP-2

months went by, learning the choreographies and often going out after practice to grab a drink or a snack, introducing her to the members, they all became close.

Alot had happened over time, dream glow's constant line change ups, Y/n being removed and added back in the line repeatedly, postponed debut date, everything was mentally exhausting for the girl, it had been about a year, bangtan became very close with y/n. They were always by her side and she was there for them.

eventually the line up was finalized, she got a long well with her members and soon became attached to them.

They all found Y/n someone so easy to bond with, the members loved how she supports them, encourages them, pep talks them before their performances, comforting a member when they make a mistake, constantly buying them food and drinks after performances and practice sand is always like their no.1 supporter.

Just like Jungkook the members too noticed how Y/n was actually someone too matured for her age, with a high level of understanding and maturity with deep meanings that her words hold whenever she's serious or talking about something serious. They loved how she could lighten up their mood and brighten their day so quick.

You can safely say there's no way you could have a bad day with Y/n and hoseok in one room.

THE MEMBERS WITH Y/N

HYUNG LINE

Jin- he considered y/n as his younger sister, she was very precious to him and his girlfriend Minji, Minji was about 2 years older than Jin making her almost 16-17 years older than Y/n and Jin himself being about 15 years older than Y/n. Y/n was the only one who laughed at Jin's dad jokes, let alone she was someone who loved dad jokes and had her own collection of them, the both of them crack dad jokes while cooking and laugh at their own lame jokes which the members found cute. Minji never minded having Y/n sitting on Jin's lap or Jin giving her little forhead kisses or hugging her because she loved Y/n as much as Jin did and moreover she trusted them both and Y/n was like a little kid to them. The couple treated Y/n as if she were their daughter. Minji made sure she had healthy home cooked food more often that she used to specially pack a healthy meal for Y/n, while Jin made sure she didn't overwork or skip meals, he used to make sure she finished all the boiled vegetables that minji made her knowing very well how Y/n hates vegetables.

Yoongi- Y/n was also one of the producers and rappers in dreamglow, yoongi was someone she used to look upto when it came to producing, rapping and things like that. Being (your nationality) and not fitting the KBS ,Y/n got so much hate predebut which affected her a lot mentally. Yoongi was her moral support, everytime she went to him he would have his arms wide open and would engulf the girl in a comforting hug whispering sweet things to her and giving her advices, yoongi wasn't a fan of skinship, but when it came to Y/n he didn't mind it, he really did love her as his little sister as he never had one, he saw how passionate and charismatic the girl was, he saw how she could do anything to acheive her dreams reminding him of his younger self, Y/n was mistreated, got hate from the trainers who bodyshamed her or called her ugly or said she lacked all the skills when she definitely didn't lack it, all of this because she wasn't korean, yet she didn't give up and kept rehearsing till late, alone till she was perfect Its something he admired about her so so very much,he was always making her strong and telling her how pretty she is, made her understand how she'd get alot more hate after debut too, but that shouldn't affect her cause she knows her worth.

Hoseok- Y/n was a part of the dance line and mentioned not she completely looked up to hoseok when it came to dancing. Y/n and hoseok were like the sunshine duo, their energy always matched with eachother, both of them were always hyped, loved dancing, they were loud, cheerful and positive duo of extroverts who didn't like anyone around them to be sad. Hobi loved her dedication, how she did the choreo flawlessly yet she wanted to do better, hobi also made sure she didn't overwork much. Both of them spend midnights jamming to songs and dancing in the studio.

Namjoon- he is like a complete older brother to Y/n in addition to it both their chaterstics are similar. They both are extreamly tall and  smart with high IQs, they both are quite matured and share same interests too. Y/n being the leader of dreamglow always looked up to namjoon for advices, namjoon and Y/n spend time at museums or just go exploring nature in general, they both share a great interest in books too. Namjoon is always someone Y/n talks to when something is bothering her, they communicate in english and he helps her with her korean. Everytime she performs during her rehearsals he always looks like that proud dad with a dimpled smile on his face. Y/n writes lyrics which are always so meaningful  which also makes him very proud. People talking about her race or nationality or how she doesn't deserve what she has angers him because he knows how much she deserves it.

MAKNAE LINE

Jimin-  Jimin at first didn't know y/n was that young, cause she didn't seem like it at all, Jimin and Y/n are an adorable duo, the both of them could be cute and intimidating at the same time. they both spend time watching movies or learning choreographies.

Taehyung- taehyung and Y/n both have a very funny and weird thinking which makes them get a long well, they both love fashion and often style outfits together, they have so many inside jokes that only they understand.  He introduces her as "mommy" to yeontan as she loves yeontan dearly and back.

Jungkook- jungkook and y/n are the ones that get along extreamly well, considering how jungkook is kiddish for his age at times y/n usually takes the upper hand. Jungkook usually goes to Y/n's apartment with the spare key that he  has, he spends his time at y/n's apartment waiting for her to come home from practice, they have a lot of sleepovers too, they go out stargazing at midnight, long drives while practically shouting out their favourite songs, dancing togetehr like no one's watching, baking together while making a complete mess, trying out new recipies and ordering take out later because it usually turns out terrible, vlogs all their moments for memories, goes to the arcade together, fights over banana milk,learning new tiktok dances, movie nights and pretty much everything bestfriends do, y/n is like his safe place as he shares everything to her, they cry togetehr, laugh together, comfort eachother, theyre like fitting puzzle pieces.

------------------------

please ignore the spelling mistakesssss

thank youu <333