three

"Clay! Where are my-oh my god.", I cover my mouth as I walk into his office to find him wearing my favorite pair of fuzzy socks, little dogs wearing sweaters decorating the red material.

"I'm streaming, shh!", he quickly hisses, not wanting me to expose his fashion choice.

He unplugs his headphones anyway so I can hear.

"It's Dream's girlfriend!", George cheers.

"Hi, George!", I greet him.

Clay pulls me closer, wrapping an arm around my waist.

Their chats know about me from past run-ins, but they don't know my name or anything.

I haven't given Clay the green light for things like that yet, and he's definitely more than okay with only doing what I'm comfortable with.

"What were you looking for?", George asks.

I've almost forgotten about my search until George reminds me.

"Oh, I'm missing my favorite pair of fuzzy socks. They have dogs with sweaters on them.", I grin as Clay slowly shakes his head.

"I can tell you where they are.", Sapnap's voice makes me jump, not realizing that he was on the call too.

"Expose him, Sapnap!", George giggles gleefully, just wanting to stir the pot.

"They're on his feet.", Sapnap yells, making both of us jump.

Him and George start losing it, and I can't help but laugh along with them.

"You're supposed to be on my side.", Clay mumbles, poking my side.

"Says who?", I tease, pressing a kiss to his temple before moving to leave the room.

He just chuckles as I leave the room, his laugh making me smile as I shut the door behind me.

"Hey Patchy.", I lean down to pet her before continuing towards the kitchen.

Clay's mom brought over food earlier, so I figure we can eat that instead of ordering takeout like normal.

None of us can cook for shit, so we rely on other people's culinary talents to feed us.

"Did you spill that?", I give Patches a look.

A glass of, presumably, juice has tipped over and spilled all over the counter.

"Patches, no!", I pick her up and carry her away from the puddle that she attempts to lick up.

"Want some help?"

I let out a little yelp as Sapnap suddenly appears from behind me.

"How do you make no noise?", I joke as I grab a roll of paper towels.

He shrugs, leaning against the fridge.

I kneel on the ground, blotting at the juice on the floor.

"I guess I shouldn't leave cups out like that.", Sapnap mumbles.

"It was yours?", I tilt my head up to look before continuing to clean up.

"Um, yeah. Sorry."

I've noticed, even in his short time here, that he has a tendency to bite his lip when he's feeling a little nervous or anxious.

"It's not your fault, I promise. That crazy cat just gets a little too curious sometimes.", I giggle.

We've definitely had a few interesting experiences with things that Patches has either broken or knocked over.