thirteen

ugh, this chapter is low-key lazy, so i'm sorry in advance :/

"Come on, come on, come on!", I pull on Sapnap's arm, practically dragging him to the front door of the house.

"It's almost like you're excited or something.", Clay teases.

"He hasn't been to Disney yet! Of course, I'm excited!", I reply, shooting him a look.

"Yeah, don't be a fun-hater.", Sapnap sticks his tongue out at Clay.

Clay opens his mouth to make some sort of smart-ass comment, but I cut him off by pulling them both out of the front door.

"I am excited, but why are we going so early?", Sapnap is hesitant to complain because of how excited I obviously am, but the yawn he lets out gives away how tired he actually is.

Clay shoots him a look, trying to get him to shut up.

"Because everyone knows that you have to go early to make sure you can get in line for the best rides right away then you have time to do the others when everyone else is waiting for the ride you already did in the morning.", I try my best to explain as we all get in the car.

I sit in the back, letting the boys have the front.

The traffic, though early enough to not back us up for hours, is still bad enough to set us back a bit.

I try my best to stay awake, but it doesn't take long for my eyes to slowly close.

Third Person POV

"Five minutes.", Clay whispers to Sapnap, tapping the digital display of the clock of his car.

"For what?", Sapnap replies, keeping his voice to a whisper as well.

Clay just lifts a finger up in front of his face, trying to silence his boyfriend.

Sure enough, five minutes pass before Clay turns around.

"Told you.", he laughs, pointing at Willow in the back seat.

She's fast asleep, head leaning against the car window.

Sapnap shakes his head, chuckling at both of them.

Traffic, surprisingly, moves pretty quickly, and it doesn't Clay long to find a pretty good parking spot for this time of day.

"Wake her up.", Clay whispers.

"No way.", Sapnap scoffs back.

Clay rolls his eyes, turning around to soak in the sight of Willow's peaceful figure for two more seconds before having to wake her up.

"Baby, hey.", he rests his hand on her leg, gently squeezing to try to pull her out of the deep lull of sleep.

It doesn't seem to work because she doesn't stir.

Clay lets out a long sigh as he gently starts to shake her.

"What? What?", she groans as she finally opens her eyes.

"We're here.", he grins as she immediately straightens up and plasters on a grin.

As soon as they all enter the park, they immediately make a beeline towards Space Mountain.

Sapnap appears visibly nervous as they get closer and closer to the front of the line.

"You okay?", Willow whispers, not wanting to attract Clay's attention just yet.

"Um, yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.", he replies without looking at her.

It takes a second, but she realizes why he's a little jumpy.

"You don't like roller-coasters.", she whispers.

Sapnap's eyebrows knit together as he defensively crosses his arms.

"Yes, I do!", he argues softly, eyeing Clay to make sure he's not hearing any of this conversation.

"Sap, it's okay.", she assures him, slipping her hand into his.

They get on the ride, Willow sitting in the middle of her two boyfriends.

"Sap. Will.", Clay tries to get their attention, snapping a quick picture before stuffing his phone in his pocket.

As the ride begins to move, Sapnap squeezes Willow's hand tightly, her hand almost turning white from the intense grip.

Sapnap spends most of the ride yelling and swearing, but when they all get off, he's nothing but smiles.

"See? That wasn't so bad.", Willow teases him.

He rolls his eyes, grabbing her hand to pull her along behind him.

A few more rides pass before they all start to get a little hangry.

"Let's get food.", Willow murmurs into Clay's ear.

Somehow, she talked him into giving her a piggyback ride.

"What do you want?", Clay asks, Sapnap trying to be sneaky about taking a picture of the two of them.

"Sap should pick.", she replies, turning to look at him.

"I don't know what to pick!", Sapnap looks bewildered by the suggestion that he must pick.

Clay mouths the word "churro" for Sapnap to suggest, knowing they're Willow's favorite snack at the park.

"Churros?", Sapnap picks up on it after the second time he says it, immediately proud of how Willow nods excitedly at his suggestion.

They pick up churros for each of them, not taking long to eat all of them.

"Shopping now?", Willow is back on her feet, swinging Sapnap's hand with hers.

"What, you think I have money or something?", Clay teases.

"I have my own money, asshole. I don't need you.", Willow teases right back.

"I'll take your money.", Sapnap jokes with Clay, making them both laugh.

"We have to get Mickey ears. It's Sap's first visit; we have to be basic.", Willow immediately begins searching through the shelves of Mickey ears.

Sapnap opens his mouth like he's going to argue, but Clay holds up his hand to silence him.

He goes through this souvenir hunt every time they come to Disney, Willow insisting they need some form of physical memory of the day.

"Try this one.", she situates a Toy Story-themed hat on Sapnap's head.

There's a second where she mentally debates it before frowning and taking it off his head.

Clay leans against a display of themed hoodies, yawning before checking his phone.

"What are you doing?", Sapnap gives him a weird look.

"It's going to be a while. Get comfy.", Clay replies, scrolling through what looks like Twitter.

Willow is careful to pick the trifecta of Mickey Mouse ears, wanting them all to fit each person perfectly.

Clay steals them before Willow can take them up to the counter, paying for them though both of his partners complain the entire time.

They all slip their hats on, both of the boys pleasantly surprised by how much they enjoyed the hats.

"Can we take a picture in front of the castle?", Sapnap feels stupid for asking as it's such a basic request.

"Yes!", Clay and Willow both reply, each taking one of his hands and walking towards the castle.

Clay is the one to take the picture because his arm is the longest, and all three display big smiles as he snaps the picture.

Maybe Disney truly is the happiest place on Earth.