VIII

'Nandini'

'Nandinii'

'Nandiniii'

'Yes I am up' My head sprang up and I was standing on my two legs . Turning my head left and right I checked if anyone other than Alya saw me sleeping . But thankfully it was lunch time and everyone was out  of the working area to have their meal.

Yesterday I pulled an all nighter to complete the planning of the the wedding theme as the venue couldn't be finalized until this task was  finished .

Hopefully no one saw me Sleeping during work . Some people from the office had turned a bit hostile towards me after I got this big opportunity and not them . They would take no time to make it a big issue in front of Riddhima

'How long was I like this' I rubbed  my eyes

'Don't know , I just returned from the designer's store and saw you dozed of' Alya sat next to me and kept a coffee cup on my desk .

'Thiss' I grabbed my coffee 'Is what I needed . Thankyou Alya'

'Must be really tired?'

'Yess'

'Nandini , do you mind if I ask you something'

'Ofcource not'

'Umm...what's going on between you and Arya?'

'What's with us?' I took a sip of my coffee

'You know ..there are some talks going on in the office' Aryaman and I were on friendly terms , at times there were advances from his side which I politely declined and obviously it was noticed by the people around us . Now that I was officially single everyone was joining my name with him . People were dying to witness an office affair and use it as an agenda against me . It was really frustrating me .

'Nothing as such , work is my primary focus right now nothing else' These days I was very buzy with my work , I hardly got time to talk to anyone or focus on anything other than this wedding . 'I don't pay much attention to whatever is being said  about me'

'That's how it should be' she smiled

'Accha.. are Mukti's outfits decided'

'Absolutely' she took out a file from her handbag 'All her outfits are done , just had to show her the sketches from the designers for a final yes' Mukti made five six visits to  different designers for her dream wedding outfits , she was accompanied by Alya as it was her field

'Great..the theme is also completed' I sipped my coffee

'Mukti has asked you to come to their office as she won't be able to visit today due to her buzy schedule'

In past two weeks I have had  I don't know how many meetings with Mukti , it would be the first time that I'll be visiting her office . I now know her pretty well and we have started to  become somewhat 'Friends' . She's really down to earth and whenever you talk to her the status that she carries doesn't comes in between.

'Nice, I'll get to see the headquarters of Malhotra industries from inside'

'Nah babes unfortunately you won't . She hasn't asked you to come there'

'Then ?'

'Head office of Sitara'

'Whatttt..... Sitara' I almost chocked on my coffee