i'm a...oikawa

Beep Beep Beep

I groan as I slap my alarm off, I rub my face to try and wake up more but my face feels weird and masculine.

"What the hell-" I slap my hand over my mouth, that wasn't my voice, but I spoke

I looked down at my hands, these weren't my hands, what the hell? Wait, where am I, this isn't my room. This wasn't even close to my room, it was too big and had a jersey of Oikawa's volleyball jersey handing up in the-

Wait, no, this cant be happening, I looked past the mirror. Where the hell did my tits go? And why am I shirtless? And why, dear god why do I look like Oikawa?

"No, way in hell" That was his voice, but I'm speaking "I'm Oikawa?"

I was Oikawa, I looked like Oikawa, I talked like Oikawa, I'm in Oikawa's room, I am Oikawa. What the hell is going on? Is Oikawa me now?

I felt my face and looked at m- his body, he really was flat, damn. I mean, this guy really was ripped, I've seen him shirtless before but I was never able to stare at his abs. Wait...If I'm in Oikawa's body does that mean I have a... holy mother of shit I do.

What is going on? Why am I in his body? What the hell?

"Tooru! Come down stairs, your going to be late for school!" A male voice called out, was that his dad?

I was about to walk out, but I only had sweat pants on...I only had sweat pants on, oh shit. I don't wanna see...I don't wanna... okay, I'll just close my eyes and put the school clothes on.

It was harder than it seemed, I fell over a lot, but I managed to put on the school clothes and I hurried down the stairs. Oikawa's house was pretty big, it held a lot of paintings and expensive looking stuff in it as well. He must be pretty rich.

I was going to go into the cupboard to make food, but there was already bacon and eggs on a plate at the counter.

I sit down and eat them, they weren't that good, but at least I didn't have to make anything. Within a few short minutes, I was ready to go to school. It felt strange not to have to take are of 6 siblings.... Oh shit.

I grabbed Oikawa's bag and bolted out the door, a little surprised at how fast Oikawa could go, but never mind that. I ran down the streets until one looked familiar and I ran the way to my real house and knocked on the door a few times.

It was silent.

Nothing happened.

I knocked louder, and yelled for somebody to open the door. I heard movement and waited for the door to open. It was open. It was opened by my body.

Oikawa's POV

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping loudly, it was unusual for birds to live this close, but I heard them from time to time. I sat up in my bed and my chest felt heavy, I looked down to see I was in different clothes. Also two softball looking things were hanging from my chest.

I squeezed them, they felt too real.

"What the fu-" I slapped my hand over my mouth. I sounded like a girl.

I threw the bed sheets off me and looked in the mirror. I looked like a girl, to be more exact I looked like Jisoo.

I looked side ways at my body, and by god I had an ass. Iwa-chan was right, I was flat, but damn that's a nice ass. Wow, I had a lot of hair.

I heard a bang from the door, but I ignored it and continued looking at the new ass I had. There was a knock again and then a voice that sounded like my own, so I went down the stairs and looked around the house, trying to find the front door, it was big house, more like a shrine.

I opened the door and there stood the best looking thing in the entire world. Me.

Jisoo POV.

By the time I got all of my sibling's ready for school. Oikawa (in my body) was just standing around unsure of what to do. Eijiro was skeptical of me (In Oikawa's body) but said nothing of it. I made Oikawa tell Eijiro to take my siblings to school. When he left me and Oikawa started yelling at each other.

"What did you do?" I yelled at him, I scared myself at Oikawa's mad voice.

"I didn't do anything- woah, I sound weird" Oikawa puts my hand over my vocal chords and looks stunned. (BTW, he did that in Jisoo's body, it was a little strange and difficult to write.)

"I don't sound weird" I placed Oikawa's hands on my hips.

"No! Take the feminine away!" Oikawa yells in my body.

I realized I had a pretty feminine look on. My hand was on my hip and my hip was swayed to the side. My- Oikawa's facial expression must have been feminine as well.

"Okay, we have to figure out what's going on" I say running Oikawa's hand through Oikawa's hair. "Why is your hair so soft?"

"I have expensive shampoo- anyway, why am I in your body!?" Oikawa says, in my body.

"I don't know! You tell me!" I yelled, god Oikawa has a loud voice.

"Did you pray to a demon or something?" Oikawa asks, moving his hands around a lot.

"Do I didn't pray to a demon you dumbass" I slap the back of his head.

"Ow!" Oikawa yells, clutching the back of his head. "That hurt!"

"I barely touched you" I say, I was in Oikawa's body that probably made me a lot stronger.

"Still..." Oikawa rubs the back of my head. "We have to figure out what's happening"

With saying anything, we get on our phones and look up 'body swap'. Most of it is about freaky Friday or Your Name. After half and hour of scrolling, Oikawa finally finds something.

"Oh! Look!" Oikawa says, turning the phone around and showing me.

"When body swapped with another person, it could scientifically mean two things. One beginning that something miraculous has happened and two people swap bodies or two, a person had prayed for a body swap" I read it out loud. "Seriously, did a 7-year-old write that?"

"Well it's the best thing I got, why don't we look for cures." Oikawa turns the phone back around.

Finding cures was much easier than looking for why we changed bodies. A lot of the websites had the same stuff, but it was actually smart.

1. Go back to the last place you met

2. Pray for another body swap

3. Trigger memories

4. Go to a physic

5. Fall in Love

"That's all I got" Oikawa says, looking at his phone again and sighing slightly.

"That wasn't that bad, but I'm not doing the last one" I say, shaking my head and laughing.

"Why? What is that bad about me, you won't love me?" Oikawa jokes as he rolls his eyes.

"Well, for starters you have a parade of fan girls watching your every move, two you are a down right player, three I have better taste, four you remind me of all 3 of my exes, 5 you're a little cun-" I begin the list the reason, using my fingers as well.

"Okay! Alright, I get it jeez, calm down you drama queen" Oikawa says, making me slap him in the back of the head.

"6, your rude" I add, crossing my arms. "I hope you get a period soon, then I'll show you who's dramatic"

"Shut up!" Oikawa slightly stomps his foot, making me crack a smile in cringe.

"Okay, stop being a baby, lets go back to where we last met and try to figure this out."