how to: volleyball

"Wow, you suck at this"  Oikawa says, watching me trying to receive.

"Hey! This hurts, alright." I mutter

"Then suck it up!" He puts his arms up in defeat.

"Oh shut up." You roll your eyes.

You hear a giggle from the entrance and Oikawa is quick to hide. You turn your head and see 4 girls giggling with each other. They were holding many things in their hands.

"Um... O-o-o-o-o-oikawa." You held the urge back to slap her. "This is for you!"

She bows and sticks her hand out, showing a box of cookies. The girl next to her shoves a teddy bear in your arms and the next girl shows you a pretty good drawing of Oikawa. The last one gives him cupcakes.

You widen your eyes and take the things from the girls, before you say anything, they all run out giggling and slapping each other. Oikawa comes out from his hiding spot.

"Wow, you deal with that daily?" You turned to him, dropping all the things on the floor.

"Hey! Be careful with those. I'm gonna eat them." Oikawa picks up the cookies and cupcakes. "And what can I say? I'm a ladies man, you'll have to lesbian for the next few days!"

You pinch your nose, and sigh. "I swear to god."

As you say that, the volleyball team walks in. You instantly try to act like Oikawa, which actually seemed to work.

"Hey Oikawa, hows it going?" Iwaizumi asks, flashing his eyes between you and Oikawa.

"Good." Your voice cracks so you clear your throat. "Ur- Good, yeah."

"Oh, guys, Oikawa hit puberty!" 

The team bursts out laughing. From besides you, you see yo-Oikawa's eye twitch. As the team gets ready to play, you start to sweat bullets.

"I have to fake an injury!" You say, already freaking out.

"What? No you don't, you'll be fine." Iwazumi says, trying to calm you down.

"Yeah, I'd fake an injury as well." Oikawa says, you give him a look. "What? You suggested it!"

You huffed and then tried to think of what you could do to fake an injury. Suddenly, a ball came out of no where and hit you right in the knee, knocking you over.
Well that works.

"Oh shi- Oikawa, you good, man?" Maki asked, he must have been the one to hit the ball.

Oikawa then began to laugh, considering it was probably what you would do if you saw it happen to Oikawa, it deemed as normal to the rest of the team. The laughter slowly died though, Oikawa seemed to have realised something.

"Um..Oikawa?"

"I gonna go to the nurses office." You say, clutching your knee. When you went to stand up, you unintentionally fell over when you used the leg that was hit. "Oh, FUCK!"

Oikawa got up from his seat and walked over to you. "Idiot."

"Hey!"

Oikawa helped you up, and you leaned on him since your knee hurt more than it did before for some reason. 
"Hey, your not a girl anymore. Your heavy." Oikawa said, slapping you.

"Oh, right, sorry."

As Oikawa helped you to the nurses office, a few girls sent glares to Oikawa and then showed sympathy towards you. You rolled your eyes, they seriously don't have much taste.

 "I'm gonna have to fake the injury for a while, I can't play volleyball, you know I can't" You say to Oikawa.

"But you have to try! I've spent my whole life around this sport, I can't quit now. I've worked too hard. We have to switch back, you have no idea how hard this is for me..." Oikawa trails off.

"Of course I know how hard it is for you! I'm in the same boat as you Oikawa, you think I wanna be like this? WE have to find a way to switch back."

"Aw, nah."

This chapter is quite boring since I'm having a writers block, but I'm trying to write as best I can, I swear.