attempt #1

The last place we met was at the cherry tree at the top of the hill, it was the only way to leave the school grounds and get to my house in a quicker time, Oikawa had to go the other way, but he always walked up that way.

"This is it" Oikawa says, using my hand to rub and pat the tree lightly. "What now?"

"Should we...run into each other?" I suggest, I watch my head nod as Oikawa agrees.

"I'll run into you, I don't want to be killed" Oikawa jokes, walking up to me and bumping into me.

I stumble backwards a bit, but Oikawa (In my body) falls to the ground in defeat. His eyes were closed, but mine were opened. Nothing happened, I was still Oikawa and Oikawa was still me.

"Oikawa it di-" I say about to help Oikawa up, but he cut me off.

"Please, just....just don't say anything" Oikawa puts my knees to my head and cuddles them for comfort.

I don't say anything, respecting Oikawa's wish. I sit down next to him and put a arm around him for assurance. Yes, it sucked for me to be Oikawa, I wasn't able to watch over my siblings, but it affected Oikawa more than it did me. Oikawa was a volleyball player, volleyball was literally his life, from when I met him 3 years ago, he was in love with the game. Nothing else mattered to him. Now that I was in his body, I could ruin everything for him.

"It didn't work... why didn't it work?" Oikawa groans, hiding the sadness in his voice, I could still hear a trail of it though.

"Maybe we should look further into it" I click on the words and it takes me to a new page. I read aloud. "Going back to the last place you met. You could re-enacted what happened, run into each other or have the same conversation."

"Okay, well lets try the re-enact one" Oikawa gets off the ground.

"From what I remember you were walking along the lodge over there and jumped down to talk to me" I say pointing to the lodge, Oikawa walks over there and copies the movements he did from yesterday.

"You almost ran into the branch, so do that" Oikawa says, I pretend to almost run into the branch again.

We then split ways like we did yesterday. After few seconds nothing happened. Oikawa turned back to me with a dull expression and sat on the ground with his knees up to his chin.

"It didn't work, I'm gonna be stuck like this forever" Oikawa says, digging his face into his knee.

"Hey, at least your stuck in my body! Not some Randoms" I say, trying to lighten the mood.

"Not helping"

"Hey, well... your not the only one suffering, I'm stuck in your body and I barely know how to jump serve, you have to teach me." I say, sitting down next to him. "I think we need to tell Iwaizumi."

"Ha, yeah and let him torture me for it" Oikawa says, scoffing

"Well its the best chance we have at doing something, you have training and practice matches, what happens when you have an actual tournament?" I say "And don't you have a girl friend?"

"Yeah, that is true...ugh! Fine, come on" Oikawa gets up and walks down somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To Iwa-chan's house, duh" He says.

"Ew" I shudder "please never say that in my body, ever again" 

~~TimeSkip~~

"So your telling me that you've swapped bodies?" Iwaizumi says, looking at the both of us.

"yes" Oikawa and I say in unison.

"How much crack have you guys had?" Iwaizumi pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Iwa-chan, listen. I can tell you that I'm Oikawa" Oikawa says, shifting his seat. "Remember that time when we were at your grandmother's house and she ended up flashing and hitting on me?"

"Woah! Okay, I do not need to remember that!" Iwaizumi looks at the ground wide eyed.

"And I'm Jisoo, Oikawa wouldn't know that Mr. Hendricks is hitting on him as well" I say.

"Wait -what?" Oikawa says, now concerned.

"You didn't know that? Dude, he stares at you all day, don't you ever wonder why you get straight A's with him?" You say, looking down on yourself/Oikawa.

"Well, maybe I might be smart!"

"Okay! Stop yelling! I believe you...but how? How?" Iwaizumi asks utterly confused.

"We don't know, we just woke up and... la de da"

"Well, have you tried anything to change back" He asks

"Yeah, but the first one didn't work" Oikawa frowns.

"You only tried one before you gave up? You really are hopeless aren't you" Iwaizumi says.

"Hey! Don't be mean iwa-chan!" Oikawa frowns more now.

"Oh god, I just heard that" Iwaizumi cringes. "You guys are gonna have to act like each other you know that, right?"

"Yeah" We say at the same time.

"Well start acting like it" He says.

"If I'm a girl, does that mean I can talk to other girls without them knowing. Oh! That means I can see what they think of me!" Oikawa gets all excited.

"One, You already know they all love you! And two, you have a girl friend" You say, scoffing at Oikawa.

"Oh, your no fun" Oikawa says, slumping into the couch.

Iwaizumi hen say down next to Oikawa, but wasn't sure what to do. He just slowly and regretfully place a hand on Oikawa's shoulder, which in reality was my shoulder, and he said:

"We have games coming up, we need to get you back, but we also need to teach her" Iwaizumi took a moment to glance at you. "-how to play volleyball"