the second try

"Alright, Jisoo. Let's try the pray one when we get home." Oikawa says as we walk home.

"Yeah, find every possible prayer we can and just chant them, I guess." You joke, but Oikawa hit you. "Hey! Why'd you hit me?"

"You shouldn't joke about this...also, its fun to hit someone without getting into trouble."

You huffed. "You're a child, honestly."

By the time you got home (Oikawa's house) it was dark. You hoped that remembered how to get to your place. Dinner was already ready when you got to his place, but you took it to your room. After eating, you began to pray for every possible way to get out of Oikawa's body.

You went to sleep and hoped for the best.

The sun was shining through the room when you awoke. You looked around and then did a small yell into Oikawa's pillow. The prayer didn't work. Before you could do another thing, your phone went off.

Jisoo: Did you even pray last night?????

Oikawa: Yeah, i did.
Oikawa: It didn't work, did you even do it correctly?

Jisoo: You basically live in a shrine, I did i prefectly fine

Oikawa: Thats not how you spell perfectly

Jisoo: Fuck off.

You walked to school, having to hide from a few fan girls while walking, but soon enough you made it with a crowd of girls following you. It was awkward, to say the least, to have girls following you. I mean, some of them weren't bad, but still.
But when you met up with Oikawa again, you couldn't help but notice the looks all the girls gave him (In your body) as he spoke with you and walked with you. Especially, when he kept on poking you.

"This is your fault." He poked you. "You didn't even pray, did you?"

"Of course I prayed! It just didn't work, we can try the next one dude." You slapped his hand away.

A murmur came from the crowd of girls. Oikawa looked to them.
"It strange not having girls following me."

"It's annoying, why don't you tell them to buzz off?" You question him, pushing him forward, so he would move.

"I can't be mean to the ladies, I have a reputation to uphold." He looks smug.

"Yeah, that's why your girl friend broke up with you, you limp noodle."

"Hey."

"You can't blame her." Iwazumi came to view. "She's spitting facts."

You looked behind you at the girls. They giggled and squeal when you did. They stopped moving and pushed each other around, their hands went to their mouths as some of them waved to you. You looked back.

"Oikawa, I want you to be careful around the girls." You caught his attention. "Your 'fans' can get out of hand, don't talk to any of them and don't listen to anything they say. Just don't do anything around them and try to avoid them."

"Why? They can't be that bad." Oikawa scoffed.

"Do you remember when I was suspended?"

"Oh."

Okay, this story is beginning to suck (idc) and it's most likely gonna be something I'm gonna write for shits and giggles. I don't have a lot of motivation for it either, sorry.