Chapter 3: Training

The night they were about to fall asleep Nezuko was acting weird as they were eating Dinner she stood aside as she couldn't eat human food but she kept staring at Tanjiro, "Maybe she's just worried?, Hey Nezuko listen I'll be alright, I'll train everyday after this." Tanjiro said to his siter, Nezuko smiled under her bamboo and as they went to bed Nezuko hugged her brother one last time in a long time. "Good Night Nezuko" were the last words she heard before falling asleep.

=======================================================

Tanjiro decided to write a journal everyday and she told her sister he would do his best while worried he needed to go train

Day 1

Starting today I'm keeping a Journal for you Nezuko.

Before we started our training, Urokodaki-san told me everything I need to know about the Demons and the Demon Slayer Corps.

The Demon Slayer Corps has around several hundred members, It is an organization that's unrecognized by the government, Yet it existed since ancient times and we continue to fight Demons to this day. But as for whoever is leading this corps, well that's a mystery to this day.

Demons

Staple food: humans

Desc: They kill humans and feed on them, no one knows when and where it started, Their physical prowess is remarkable as they can Heal in a blink of an eye, Flesh is restored after being hacked off and limbs can regenerate, some Demons can shape shift and some have other worldly powers, they can only be killed with sunlight or decapitation with a sword.

Demon Slayers battle these demons with their own mortal bodies.... Since they are humans, Their wounds heal slow and limbs will not regenerate, and despite all this we continue to fight to this day, to protect other Humans.

"I am a trainer, My Job is to train swordsman, There are many other trainers out there and each of them trains their pupils in other regimen in their location. To become a Demon Slayer and join the corps you must survive the Final Selection process held at Mount Fujikasane, and whether you are ready for it is up to me" That's what Urokodaki-san and with that I began my training

I began to descend the mountain again, I shall try my best so I don't die during Final selection. I will do it for you Nezuko.

Day 7

After descending the mountain again and again I'm starting to learn to avoid most of the traps, it's because I'm much more stronger now and I'm even more adept to detecting the scent of traps than before, but the traps are getting more and more difficult each day.

Day 19

I descend the mountain again, I can smell the traps more accurately now, but I think Urokodaki-san may want to kill me to be honest, The rocks that were thrown to my face were now knives and the pitfall has spikes in them now, I may actually die before I go to Final selection....

Day 21

Today Urokodaki told me how to defeat a demon when my time comes. Its weak spot is the neck but I won't be able to kill it with a normal weapon, The corps were able to kill Demons using a sword made by a special kind of steel that absorbs sunlight, these swords are called Nichirin Swords. He also told me that after Final Selection I will get my own sword but for now I'm using the on the gave me.

=================================================

Tanjiro looks at Nezuko sleeping and he was worried she won't wake up again. It honestly is terrifying since she's the last family he has