Chapter 5: Nezuko's Test

"Onee-chan, when will Oni-chan be back?" Rokuta asked

"He's probably staying at someone's house right now, it is late" Nezuko said

"But he promised to read us a-" Honaka said but was interrupted

"Ah I think I see him he's here" Shigeru said joyfully looking at a figure in the snow.

Nezuko's instincts just screamed at her, DANGER DANGER, RUN! This man was not their brother.

"I don't think that's him, It's probably just a man wondering in the snow. Why would someone be in the snow like-" Kie ( The mother) Said but then was interrupted by the door opening.

The man stood there in front of the family with a white fedora and a black suit.

Teruko then spoke up, "Hey what are you doing!, This is our ho-" Teruko was killed by the man as the family watched in horror.

Everyone was speechless and by motherly instinct Kie told Nezuko to take Rokuta and run when given the chance, "Teruko- Niichan, Are you ok-" Hanoko said but was cut of with a slash on her head, "NEE-CHAN!, NOO-" Shigeru was next to die being skewered and Kie came with a knife to stab the man the man reacted quickly as he punched her stomach and blood spew all over the room, "Their blood is just so normal." The Man said as he saw Nezuko still running with Rokuta for safety but the man caught up and killed the crying Rokuta immediately, with some harm done to Nezuko. 

"Why?" 

Nezuko just watched in horror as she looked at her now dead baby brother and she turned around to look the man in the eyes and he said," You, You seem good enough, become a demon" as he injected something in her Nezuko's world faded to black.........

Nezuko wakes up in a room, she was in a futon and she had a bamboo muzzle on her, as seconds go by she remembered what happened and got up looking for Tanjiro but he was no where to be seen neither is Urokodaki so to lazy to open the door she kicked it down and walked outside, it was night time meaning it was safe for her and when she looked to her right she saw Urokodaki, her brother, and 2 figures she did not recognize.

Oni-chan

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled surprised to see her awake," So... you're awake." he ran up to her but then fell down on his knees as he tripped something

In response Nezuko ran up to him and hugged him, Tanjiro was shedding tears being reunited with his now awoken sister. "Why? Why did you fall asleep all of the sudden?, Why?, You never even woke up once!" The sobbing continues as Sabito, Makomo, and Urokodaki watched the reunion. "I was worried you were going to die you know!" Nezuko couldn't say anything but she hugged her brother tighter as he cried.

"So she's awake, should we do it?" Makomo asked hesitantly

"Well she's awake now, we'll have to test her now, she might not wake up again later." Sabito said with some regret.

"Tanjiro." Makomo called out, as Tanjiro turned his head to look at ther she said the words, "I'm sorry"

"Huh?, what are you-" Tanjiro was interrupted as Makomo grabbed him away from Nezuko. " Wait why are you-" as Tanjiro said than Sabito came and kicked Nezuko.

"NEZUKO!" Tanjiro shouted as he struggled to get out of Makomo's arms, "Don't try it, Tanjiro please." Makomo warned but Tanjiro didn't listen as he kept trying

Meanwhile Nezuko got up and got ready to fight, she had just woken up and was energized, her eyes turned slit and weins popped out, Sabito appeared infront of her ready to attack, "Stay-" As he was saying that Nezuko tried to flank him but Sabito was quick and kicked her back again. Nezuko can fell his strength, due to her being a demon she could feel how strong this guy is.