Chapter 4: Sabito and Makomo

1 year and 6 months ago

Demon Slayer Head Quarters

"You let a Demon escape?" a man asked

"Yes," Giyu confirmed," but this Demon is different, when her brother was right in front of her instead of devouring him she made a defensive stand and aimed for me, These siblings were also able to use a Breathing Technique I've never seen or heard off, It looked like Flame Breathing but It felt different somehow."

"Are you sure you're not mistaken?" The man asked

"I am sure Master." Giyu said in a reassuring way then a long pause took place.

" Giyu...... ," The man said putting his hands on Giyu's shoulders," you do realize what you did violates the Corp rules in the biggest way, you could get killed for this for goodness sake!"

"I know, but in truth, I see something in those two,"Giyu chimed in," They could also use a breath I've never seen before, they have potential. "

The man just sighed

"Even if this all sounds like a fairytale I do trust your judgment," The man said as he went to get ready to leave." I'll be going to Urokodaki-san's place, I will see this demon for myself, see if your hunch is true."

" Yes, Master." Giyu said talking respectfully to his master

" Giyu.. I told you don't cal me that," He said as he placed his hand on Giyu's shoulder," I may be a pillar but you and I are the same age, I know you want to be polite but we've known each other since we trained."

"Right, Forgive me.."

"It's nothing personal Giyu, it just feels weird, anyway I'll be heading to Urokodaki-san's house and I'll take Makomo to, Do your missions thoroughly ok?"

"Yes Sabito" Giyu replied.

"I see you're finally calling me that again, See ya later." Sabito said as Giyu left the room.

"Dammit Giyu, what situation have you gotten me into."

A few hours later

" Ne Sabito?, What are you planning to do exactly?" asked Makomo who was a woman who seems the same age as Sabito, she was also wearing a uniform with a flowery pink haori and has black hair, also with a fox mask on the side of her head.

" I want to see this demon for myself, and test her, see if she will attack humans or not, If she passes then she lives but if she fails then..." Sabito said as he turned his head thinking about how the brother will react

"I know, That boy is going to be sad if it ever comes to that." Makomo said, she didn't really want to do this and neither did Sabito but after hearing the news they had to make sure she won't attack. Giyu took a high risk, a very high risk. Letting a demon free could get you executed on the spot, But Sabito trusts Giyu enough to see it for himself.

a few days later

"Huh it always brings back memories when we come here." Sabito thought aloud

"True" Makomo nodded but than was thinking how was Sabito going to test this Demon?

Sabito remembers all the times he had here with his own training but he wasn't here for nostalgia, he was here on a personal mission"I really wish I could come here on better standards to be honest, Giyu better be right about this." Sabito said a little agitated.

"I hope so to" Sabito and Makomo didn't even flinch as they were used to their master's silent walking style and surprising them, though Tanjiro being the new comer always gets surprised. "Sabito, Makomo, It has been a while" Urokodaki said to his former students