Chapter Three AA

Ass holes Anonymous that's what they should have called it. Every Alcoholics Anonymous meeting was filled with at leas one of them. Saying that they would change just for the attention of others.

Once, she had considered dating one of them.

By the next week he was gone, a few day's later she had seen him at a sports bar drunk off his ass and laughing at something on the T.V.

Too bad, she remembered thinking to herself, he was cute.

She didn't bother stopping him.

That's the type of person that Penelope was, let them make their own choices, their own paths. It was the only way for them to learn.

In school Penelope had never been the smartest, most talented or most popular, and pretty much right out the door she had left her high school friends behind with them.

It was pretty obvious that the only thing that Penelope had ever cared about was writing.

She still had drawers full of writings, character sketches, lists of book titles that never made it onto shelves, papers, and old phones full of books that weren't in her repertoire to be published.

Not that her agent would say no. She had once sent an old poem that she had really enjoyed writing in school to one of the biggest news papers in the world under the name Anonymous.

They're still looking.