Chapter Four It's Just A Tie, Alex

"Maybe you should just stop." Alex was getting on her nerves today, and the worst part about was that she was actually beginning to like him more than the others before him.

All that she had said was that there was nothing wrong with a little change in his style. The gruff and tumble lumberjack look of him had grown on her and the way that he was shaped he could be so much more.

There was an event coming up where he would need to wear a suit and tie, jeans and a clean white button up wasn't going to do.

There was something about that that had set him off. Maybe it was the way that she had said it or the manner in which she had brought it up (curt and to the point, most guys, most people didn't get her) in any case, it had brought out a side of him that she didn't like and the only thing that she could do was get more annoyed with him than ever. It was something that she was good at doing with all her past, future and present boyfriend. Maybe she should actually look into that, it doesn't even sound good to me as I write it down.

"One day your going to realize Penelope that all this pushing people out of your life isn't going to do you any good, and I hope that it's today because I'm thinking about leaving right now."

"It's just a tie Alex."

She answered back before going back to her study.

She cried that night, and for once in a very long time it wasn't because of the characters in her head.