waking up

Tony opened his eyes and looked around him, the last thing he remembers is working in the lab with Peter and then there was this blinding light. 'OH MY GOD PETER!!!!' he thought. He looked around and saw everyone who was there, some people he knew and some he didn't, his eyes landed on Peter who was now also waking up as long as the others. 

Once everyone was up, they all stared at each other, ready to attack if needed although everyone's weapons had dissapeared.  

"Hello everyone!! I have brought you all here-" A voice started.

"More like kidnapped" Clint mumbled under his breath. 

"You all are in another universe where all you are fictional charecters. I have brought you hear to react to things like the actors that play you, memes, random youtube videos I found nice, scenes from your future and more! You all can call me voice also I have taken away your weapons because I don't want any fighting, arguing is ok but no actual fighting. Please all of you introduce yourselves!" Voice said. 

"Ok, I'll start. My names Peter Quill aka StarLord" Quill said. 

"My name's Peter too" Peter said and half of the people cooed at the boy. 

"Gamora" she simply said.

"Drax the destroyer"

"Rocket" 

"Did the racoon just talk?" Sam asked. 

"I'm not a racoon" Rocket growled.

"I am Groot"

"Thor, god of thunder" 

"Loki, god of mischief" everyone expect Peter, Thor, and Bruce glared at Loki. 

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Your Loki!!" Peter squeled and bounced up and down in excitement.

Loki assumed the boy was scared of him "Yeah I am the guy who took over-" 

"New York, I know! But forget that, is it true that you can turn into a snake? Because that's really cool and oh my god you can do magic right?? That's awesomee!!!!" Peter rambled then blushed as everyone stared at him and MJ just rolled her eyes at him.

Loki was shocked and had a faint smile on his face.

"Can we please continue?" Steve asked. 

"Bruce banner aka Hulk" 

"Brucie it's so good to see you again!!" Tony said. 

"Vision"

"Wanda Maximoff"

"Sam Wilson"

"Bucky Barnes"

"Steve Rogers"

"Rhodey"

"Pepper Potts"

"Tony Stark"

"Ned Leeds"

"MJ"

"Doctor Strange"

"Happy Hogan"

"Scott Lang"

"Hope Pym"

"T'Challa and this is my sister-"

"Shuri!"

"Carol Denvers"

"Nick Fury"

"Clint Barton"

"Great, now can everybody take a seat" Voice said. 

They all did what was told because there was no point in arguing. Loki noticed that no one was sitting with him, not even Thor. 

Peter noticed this and being the kind soul he is said "Mr.Loki. Do you want to come sit with us?" 

Loki seemed shock for a second but nodded and went to sit beside Peter who smiled at him. 

"Ok now we can finally start!"