Wanda transformation

"Before we continue with edits, I'm going to show you a clip from a show" Voice says. 

The witches grab Wanda and replace her on the cross where Agatha was.

"oh my god, what's happening???" Clint and Pietro yell. 

Agatha: You can't win Wanda. Power isn't your problem, it's knowledge. 

A red crown materializes on Wanda's head. 

Agatha: Give me your power, and I will correct the flaws in your original spell. And you and your family and the people of Westview can all live together in peace. And no one will ever have to feel this pain again. Not even you.

Witches: So it is written. So it is foretold.

Wanda breaks free of the witches' grasps. She tackles Agatha and they appear back out of the vision in Westview. They fly around and Wanda shoots magic at Agatha.

Wanda: Take it! I don't want it.

Vision flies up towards the dueling. Wanda blocks him from getting close with her magic.

Vision: Wanda, what are you doing?

Agatha: Come on, Wanda!

Wanda shoots another shot at Agatha but misses. Agatha gets a confused look on her face but continues to fly around. Vision flies back down and embraces the twins. Agatha cackles as they fly around each other. Wanda's body continues to deteriorate.

"Oh my god" Peitro gasps. 

"The scarlett witch" Loki gasps, as something clicks in his mind.

"What?" Peter asks. 

"Your the scarlett witch!" Loki says to Wanda. 

"Huh?" Wanda asks. 

"Just see" Loki says. 

Agatha: Come on, Wanda! Escape your fate!

Wanda continues shooting magic at her, occasionally missing and hitting the walls of the Hex. Outside, Jimmy sees the missed shots make waves as they hit the walls.

Agatha: Release your burden! There's more, I want it all!

After a few more shots, Agatha appears to drain the rest of Wanda's power. 

"Your making runes!" Loki says. 

"No one understands what your saying!" Tony exclaims. 

"In a given space, only the witch who cast the spell can use her magic" Loki responds. 

"So she'll be ok?" Pietro asks. 

"Yes, most probably" Loki says. 

Billy and Tommy: Mom!

"MOM??!!" People yell

Agatha: About our deal... Once cast, a spell can never be changed. This world you made will always be broken. Just like you.

Agatha tries to shoot Wanda but nothing happens. She tries again and looks down at her hands. Wanda appears to regain her energy. The camera slowly pans over her to reveal the walls of the Hex have been engraved with runic symbols.

"Those are runes" Frigga tells them. 

Agatha: Runes.

Wanda: "In a given space, only the witch who cast them can use her magic." Thanks for the lesson. But I don't need you to tell me who I am.

"You tell her!" Clint yells. 

A red crown again appears on Wanda.

Agatha: No. No. No. No!

Wanda begins to absorb her power back from Agatha, who yells out.

Agatha: No, no!

Wanda continues draining Agatha's power. Wanda ends up wearing a full Scarlet Witch getup.

Agatha: Oh, god. You don't know what you've done.

Wanda lowers them both back down into Westview. Agatha falls to the ground.

 People cheer.

"Knew it" Loki smirks. 

"No one said you were wrong" Clint says. 

Wanda just stays quiet, not knowing what to say. 

-

-

That's the end of this chapter. Will continue edit's next chapter!