Peter, Ned, and MJ

"Before we start I'm going to be adding new charecter" Voice said and Yelena, Odin, Frigga, Flash, Abe, and Cindy appeared in the room.

After explaining the whole other universe, the fact that they're actors. (I'm too lazy to write it.) And after a little family reunion of Odin, Frigga, Loki, and Thor (Odin mainly not wanting to talk to Loki.)

"Now we have Peter, Ned, and MJ!" Voice said. 

Thomas Stanley Holland, Tom Holland if you will, is an English actor

Thomas Stanley Holland, Tom Holland if you will, is an English actor. He plays Peter Parker aka Spiderman. He's 25 years old. His net worth is 15 million dollars. His performance earned him a Guinness Book of World Records listing as the youngest actor to play a title role in the MCU.

"Kid how old are you?" Nat asks Peter.

"almost 16" Peter responds. 

And then hell broke loose. 

"YOU BROUGHT A KID INTO A FIGHT!!"

"SPIDERMAN IS A KID!!"

"A KID STOPPED MY ARM!!"

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TONY!!"

"I SENT HIM FLYING OUT OF A WINDOW!!" 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!"

"I KNEW IT!!!"

"MY CLASSMATE IS SPIDERMAN!!!!!"

"I HAVE BEEN BULLYING MY HERO!!!!"

"Hey guys!! Don't blame Mr.Stark for this!! I was Spiderman before he found me! He helped protect me!!" Peter yelled at them and they all calmed down muttering a sorry. 

"Well look at that Pete, you have a guiness world record! Nice job kid!" Tony said proudly and hugged him. 

"Hey Mr.Stark? We're finally there" Peter's muffled voice said. 

It was true, the duo has had multiple side hugs and all, but never a full proper hug. 

Tony pulled away smiling and ruffled Peter's hair "kid, we're more than there" 

Literally most of the theater mentally awwed at the duo. 

"And I'm sorry you BULLY Peter?" Tony asked Flash with a dark look. 

"I - err - no sir" Flash stuttered out.