Steve and Nat

"Now we're going to watch Steve and Nat edits" Voice says. 

"Aww" was heard throughout the room and Steve and Nat blushed. Yelena smirked. 

(someone requested this one. I don't know who, but to whoever who requested it, here you go!)

Steve's shield is shown. Then it shows Steve and a few other soldiers behind him, entering a room while firing. It shows Clint, Nat, and Steve walking. 

"Familly. Stability. The guy who wanted that went in the ice 75 years ago" Steve says and the scene shows Nat picking up Lila. 

"You can still have that, punk" Bucky tells him. 

"I think someone else came out" Pre serum Steve is shown watching a war movie, it changes to Steve after serum. 

"As mabye the world's most leading authority in waiting too long" Steve says. 

It cuts to him looking at Nat "no."

It shows Steve and Peggy kissing, Steve and Sharon at a restraunt. Bucky falling from the train, and Steve crying. 

"I'm here now" Bucky tells him and Steve just nods. 

It shows Pre-serum Steve and then Steve in his suit. 

Shows Steve and Nat hugging. 

"You guys look so cute together!" Clint exclaims. 

It shows Steve with his beard. 

"Nice beard capsicle" Tony says.

"Notice you've copied my beard" Thor says. 

"And what happens when the shooting starts? What, do you, kill Steve Rogers?" Nat says.

It shows Steve and Nat looking at each other, then Nat tasing T'Challa, another Steve and Nat scene.

Is shows Nat crying "here to do your laundry?" she asks Steve who's in the doorway "and to see a friend."

It shows some clips of Nat and then Steve. It shows after the snap. 

"Vision" Wanda gasps. 

 Steve looking in the mirror. More clips of Steve. It shows him protecting Nat. 

It shows Nat's dead body, and Steve crying. "did she have any family?" "yeah, us."

Clint sucks in a breath. 

It shows Nat holding on to Steve. 

More clips of Steve, then it shows Nat walking away from him. 

It shows them walking. "Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers" "Ma'am" "hi" 

"That's how you guys met?" Tony asks and they nod. 

It shows Steve in ice. Steve looking at a screen. 

Nat looking at Steve. A poster of steve, a clip of him and Bucky, him in the middle of walking people.

More clips of Steve. More Steve protecting Nat. More clips of Steve. 

"Clint where's Nat?" Bruce asks and Clint shakes his head, and Steve looks at him. 

Steve smiling at Nat and she says "See you in a minute."

"The way you guys make goo goo eyes at each other" Tony says. 

More clips of Steve and Nat. It shows them kissing. 

"YOU GUYS KISSED???!!!" Tony, Clint, Bucky, and Sam yell. 

"It was for a mission" Steve and Nat respond. 

More clips of Steve and Nat.

"So cute!" Clint squeles like a 5 year old. 

 -

-

That's the end of this chapter.