No Way Home

A couple of people asked for them to react to No Way Home's trailer, so here you go! Alsoooo who's excited for the movie to come out in December! I AM!!!!!! I've been waiting ever since Far From Home! Also, before we start, when I call Peter, Spiderman, it's when he's in the suit, but when I call him Peter, he's without the suit. 

-

-

"So now your going to react to Spiderman No Way Home's trailer. It's a new movie coming out in December! And literally everyone has been waiting for it!" Voice says. 

It starts with Spiderman and MJ on a roof, a couple of helicopters are surrounding them.

Peter looks away from a car which has a lady inside. 

Strange is on top of a moving train. 

"Why would you do something like that??" Clint asks and Strange just shrugs. 

Spiderman falls with Strange following him to catch him. 

"I think I just had a heart attack" Tony says. 

'Spiderman No Way Home' is shown on the screen. 

Scene cuts to Peter and MJ on a terrace, lying down, MJ is looking at a article. 

MJ: Oh look at this, this is a good one. Some suggest that Paker's powers include the male's spider's ability to hypnotize females.

She chuckles. 

"Ah Young love" Clint says and Peter and MJ blush while Nat punches Clint's arm. 

Peter: Stop. Come on. 

MJ: Yes my spider lord. 

They both laugh. 

Peter: Can we just like stay up here the whole day. It is so crazy down there. 

It shows Spiderman swinging with MJ in his arms. 

News Reporter (V.O): That's right folks. Spiderman is infact Peter Parker. 

Shows a picture of Peter's face on one half and Spiderman's mask on the other, on top of it is written 'PUBLIC ENEMY #1'

"What??!" 

Peter was trying not to have a full panic attack, and Tony pulled him closer to him.

Peter is shown in an interoggation, he's handcuffed to the table. 

Peter: Listen, I did not kill Mysterio! The drones did!

Police Officer: The drones that are yours. 

Peter is reading a file and another officer slams down more on the table. 

Peter and MJ are on facetime. 

MJ: Does any part of this feel relieved about all this?

Peter: What do you mean? 

It shows Peter, Ned, and MJ walking to school and everyone holding up signs about Peter. 

"Oh Pete, I wouldn't let this happen trust me" Tony whispers to the boy. 

MJ (V.O): Now that everybody knows, you don't really have to hide or lie to people.