YB X Reader Smut!

Y/n has female parts, but we will use gender neutral terms as referring to them :)
NSFW
Warning, a bit of body horror and stalking.
Disturbing imagery
Viewers discretion is advised.
Thank you
-Duck

YB loves to watch you.
From a distance he wishes he could be even closer, but in fear of scaring you away he is sworn to keep reserved until the time was right and his nerves wouldn't make him call it quits.

For some reason he has chosen you to obsess over.
Maybe it was the way you walk around town with a strut in your step, or the way you eat how you cover your mouth when you take the smallest of bites in order to not seem rude to anyone you dine around, or maybe it's the cute little moans you make when you touch yourself when Lucy is a sleep and you think you're all alone.

He loves the way your delicate finger tips fondle your folds, shaking and muffling your moans.

Little to your knowledge that He's there watch you in lustful awe.
Your beautiful sounds are music to his ears.
Oh how he hopes one day it would be him making you feel so good that you would replicate them.

When you finally pass out, YB leaves.
And headed home
As soon as he came, he didn't stop.
He kept going and going. His staggering breaths and shaking body made it hard to keep going, but his mind didn't want him to stop.
His hand choking his cock for more satisfaction,
"Oh, (y/n)..." he cried, his hand quickening in pace.
'Fuck'
He could feel his skin slicked, and his forehead beaded.
His knees shaken, struggling to keep himself up.
But they do end up collapsing.
He falls onto his knees and a audible thunk of harsh weight falls onto the bed.
He keeps going and going.
He screams as he cums.
Making his white stickiness land onto the sheets.
He stops for a second to catch his breath and flips himself over onto his back.

And as his manhood thought he was done, his slender hand, grabbed a hold of it and had another go.

This time, it took a bit longer to cum as his strength was fading, but he knew he wouldn't stop.
He brain sent signals to his hand to never stop until his hand falls off or his dick shrivels in agony.

But neither did.
Not for another hour or two.
Peter kept it consistent for that amount of time without stopping for more than a minute.
The insanity was increasing.
His body was beyond tired.
Mind racing.

His latest climax came as per usual.
Giving a small squirt of white stuff landing onto his bare chest.
And then it happened.
As he started again, his member started to ooze again, it was thick and warm.
But it didn't seem the right consistency as his come.
He looked down and saw it was crimson.

All he could do was smile and laugh, "we're not done just yet."
He stroked himself again. And laughed.
But as he was about to, all of a sudden, he passed out...
His mind went blank, and his body had automatically shut him down.
But it knows he'll go again when he's had time to rest.