YB X Fem! Vampire! Reader

Requested by VilosaLight
It was a mutual understanding that YB would go out with you if he would keep your secret.
Not strings attached
But not like he isn't a bad boyfriend.
Quite the opposite really.
When it comes to being a vampire, you have needs and a lot of them are very weird.

Not being able to go out during the day, that's okay, Peter is a night owl anyway.
Being allergic to garlic, that's okay, he doesn't eat any anyway.
And most importantly, you drink blood.
And not just any... human blood.

Peter wasn't shocked at all.
Honestly, he kinda knew that from the start when you first told him.
Funny enough, as soon as he found out, he bought books and did tons of research on the topic. And even read twilight 7 times.

When you two do go out in the day, he's quick to smother your face in sunscreen and cover your body in clothes and holds an umbrella over your head everywhere you go.

It's sweet really. And you actually. Appreciate all of his help and going the extra mile all for you.

It was a match made in heaven.
Until something became a miss.

All of the things he has researched and followed to care for you have been perfect, including feeding you.
He has mentioned that he would let you feed on him if needed and he wouldn't mind at all.
But when feeding, you would at least need more than two pints of blood to satisfy yourself.

On days you sleep, he slips out of the house and disappears into the night until the next morning, you are a woken to the smell of something delicious.

Peter walks into your room with a smile.
Two bags of blood in hand and a little (f/c) bendy straw.
"Your breakfast. My lady"
you sit up, rubbing your eyes a bit and smiled already you could feel your mouth water.
"Thank you honey." You hugged him almost overjoyed and immediately stabbed the bag open with your straw and chugged down the first pint without missing a drop.
Peter watched as you fed, his eyes in awe.
His love for you growing stronger by the minute.
A beautiful girl.

After you ate, you two cuddled in bed,
Tirelessly. You kissed his cheek and thanked him for the meal.
Of course he said it was no problem.

As you two lied there.
You couldn't help but notice something.

There was blood on his shirt and fresh bruises on his hands.

You glance at the empty pint bags in the trash and think.
'Where did he get the blood?"