YB X Artist! Reader

Requested by Earthchild0717

'I don't even know why I even draw anymore, it's not even any good.'

'It's absolutely shit'
(Y/n) sat in bed of their bedroom. Window slightly open to let a cooling breeze circulate the creativity, along with their phone playing a tutorial on 'how to draw a realistic face in 10 minutes'
All was well until they noticed the face was slightly crooked.

(Y/n) tore and threw a wad of paper from their sketchbook, merely missing the waste bin.
Frustrated that even a simple art tutorial of a face wasn't good enough for their standards.
Tears pricking their eyes, they threw their sketch book onto the floor and hopped out of bed.

They headed to the kitchen for a snack, and opened the fridge and practically shoved their face into the shelf that held a potential victim.

Some left over pizza from last night when Lucy ' forgot' to go out for groceries.
Not even thinking of microwaving the cold food, they took the plate in both hands and shut the door with a  brisk nudge with their bottom.

Back to their room they plopped back onto their bed and ate the cold pizza off the paper plate.
Watching a couple of videos on YouTube accompanied with your meal.

Once they finished, they stood and walked to the waste basket to throw away their plate and when they were about to go and sit back down, noticed something.
"Didn't I throw away those drawings?"
They uttered looking around the area to see no discarded wads of paper to be seen.

...Time skip...
YB
After six and a half hours of staking out (Y/n)'s
YB had collected a few things from the bins and their closet
A used piece of floss
An old shirt from their hamper that had their lovely scent still lingering on it
A pencil with their teeth marks on it; He thought it was adorable that they chewed their pencils. It made his heart skip a beat just thinking of their cute little teeth making such a dainty marking.
And a few wads of paper that he had watched them
Throw away!

How could you?!
This. This is art!

He couldn't understand their thought process

"Oh (y/n) my dear (y/n)." He sighed as he taped their piece onto his wall.
"You could go places with this talent! Why can't you see it?" He asked, as if they were in the room with them.

He smiled at the work And placed a peck onto one of the papers on his wall.
"Anything from you is a masterpiece."

The next morning, (y/n) woke to a similar breeze and a warm light fall onto them.
Their eyes fluttered open, and almost instantly noticed something foreign int the atmosphere.

Jolting up, They looked around and landed onto the window.
Something that almost startling them, a gift.
Sitting on their window sill.

They crawled from their bed and to the window and took a look closer.

It was a sketch book.

A (f/c) sketch book! With their name etched into it.
With a post it note stuck onto it.
"Keep drawing, (Y/n)!  Thanks for the sketches!"
There was no name signed onto it.
Their heart felt as if it would of stopped.

They didn't know what to feel, should they be thankful? Or freaked that there was someone was in their room last night.

"What the fuck"

Was all they could muster up to say

Who would have done this was a mystery for sure.
But a few things is for sure, someone who knows them was in their room last night, and
(Y/n) was going to keep the window and doors closed and locked.