The Start Of Everything

Blood, corpses and burning building. This were the only thing Lelorra saw, but she doesn't care or she can't care. She need to make sure her sister was safe and sound. Suzaku..... She can't do anything but pray that her best friend was alive. She continued walk while carrying her precious sister at her back. Her legs was tried to walk but she can't stop. She need to help her sister to get out of this place. She need to walked faster. Suddenly her legs gave up, luckily her sister was safe. Because of the sudden stop, her sister was awake.

"Onee-san, are you okay?" Nunnally asked with a worried voice.

Right now Lelorra was thank to the god because she can't let Nunnally see this scene. Nunally was a kind girl. She can't see it.

"Nothing, Nunnally" She answered her precious sister 's question with a soft voice.

"I... I see." Nunnally knew it. That her older sister always make sure she was safe. She felt herself was nothing but a burden to her older sister. Since the war happened, Lelorra was doing nothing but make sure she was safe. She wanted to help her older sister but she can't because her blindness and legs can't walk anymore.

Suddenly she felt her older sister was very quiet. She know her older sister was a quite beauty but not this type of quiet. This quiet almost unbearably.

"Onee-san?" She know she should not ask a question. But she can't help but felt scared.

"Who are you?!"

Nunnally finally understand. Someone was appear. Maybe she should be happy because they can get some help. But here is war zone.. Who will be at this zone other than soilder and survivor. Judge by her older sister 's tone, the person who appear can't be soilder or survivor. Then, who....???

Lelorra' s POV

Who is he?He was wearing a navy blue, three-piece suit with beige around the lapel and sleeve folds. He donned a dark-teal bow tie around his collar and a walnut brown waistcoat under his suit jacket..He was older than my about 3 year or 4 year.But what is he doing at here? He has brown colour hair and green colour eyes.Who is he? He said nothing but watch me. Suddenly he asked me a question

"You are a survivor. But you are a britannia. Why are you here?"

"Do that matter?" I asked him back.

He do not answer my question. After some time, he said three word only.

"Come with me"

But why? Usually they will ask many questions,but he.... Who is he? Suddenly he broke my train of thought.

"You and the little girl need to get treatment. Unless you want to faint while carry the little girl."

I want to argue with him but I knew what he said was true. I have no choice but follow him.

"Fine"

Soon he started to walk to other directions, I follow him quietly. After some time,I realised that he was took us to the camp that give treatment to hurt people. I noticed some nurse and doctor address him as lord. Perhaps because of the sudden noise, nunally grip my shoulder with a little bit more energy. She was scared. I need to protect her. No matter what happens.

Unknow young child's POV

Who is she? Her aura was unlike the survivor I had saw before. Her eyes...She was weak but at the same time she was strong. Maybe she can help me to change the world..... Before I knew, a doctor come to me and tell me the girl's conditions. Doctor told me that both of them was lack of food. But the girl with raven hair was also lack of rest. Maybe she carried the girl with sandy brown colour hair without rest. Now think about that, I heard the younger girl call the older girl as 'Onee-san'. If I haven't mistaken, that mean older sister. No wonder.... I thanked to the doctor and went to the camp to visit the older girl.Where are their parents? When I entered the camp, she sit at her younger sister 's bedsite and said nothing. Maybe she didn't noticed my arrival.

Suddenly she asked me a question "What do you want to ask?"
So she knew... I decided take this chance to ask her some questions "She is your sister,am I right?"
"... Yes, how do you know?"
"The way you carry her and back then she call you as older sister"
".... I see"
"Where is your parents?"
I noticed her shoulder was stiff a little bit. Maybe something bad happens to her parent.
"You-"
"My mother already dead. At three years ago. My father leave us alone at this country without any contact"
".... I am sorry for your lose."
"What are you plan to do?"
"Do both of you have any guardian?"
"No"
"I see..."

Suddenly, she stand up and look at me. Back then, I don't realised how cold that her eyes is.Right now I realised how cold that her eyes is. Her eyes as cold as a ice. You can't see any warmth in her eyes.She asked me a question.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Albert James Moriarty. Nice to meet you." I answered her question with a sad smile.