A show that invite Long Lost Princess

One month since they arrived at Area 11.Lelorra found a job at Ashford Academy. At the moment,Lelorra went to Ashford Academy, Ruben K. Ashford, the superintendent of Ashford Academy thought she was familiar.

When he saw her file, he knew it that she was the daughter of the Emperor of Britannia, Charles zi Britannia, and the late Imperial Consort Marianne, 11th Princess of Britannia,which was Lelorra vi Britannia. After a few hours of discussion and questions, Lelorra was hired as chemistry teacher.

Now,she was marked the paper before a new message popped up her phone screen. She take a look of the message before she smiled mystery..

"My....What a big show they invite me to join...Since they do that much to invite me, it would be rude if I didn't join them... right?"

Her eyes showed a hint of excitement and mystery as she can't wait the show to be start... Maybe she should enter the show by another way....

How about....a person that no one knows before? ...A mask....a fake person...

You can't blame her when she spent that much time with Moriarty siblings...

Right...?

She took out the paper that she locked in her drawer....It is a paper that draw multiple design of clothes and mask...

Which one better.....and what kind of name she should use...?...

Hm.... how about......

Zero....?