Back To Area 11

You can hear bird started singing as the sun slowly rising up and you can see the dark sky slowly bright by the light of the sunlight. In somewhere at a unknown park, as the sun slowly rising up you can saw two people were jogging at the road that near the pond.Both of them stopped and drink some water.

Suddenly one of them said
"I really never thought that you would come with me."
The other one asked
"Why?"
"Because you always prefer reading a book than shopping."
"Is you are trying to tell me that I should act like the other girl like buying clothes, shopping, do make-up, wear a skirt and find a guy to date? Oh. Come on, you know I won't to it."
"Why?"
"Then, maybe I should ask you why many girls like to shopping, do make-up, buying clothes and shoes and find some guys they don't know to date?"
"Why?"
"Because....... I don't know the answer."
The other people chuckled and said
"Yes. I almost forgot about that you are not like the other girl."
"Are you trying to say that I am abnormal compare to the other girls."
He said while smile with innocent
"Yes, in a good ways."
"I hate you."
"You know you love me. "
"Why I come to jogging with you when I can stay at my room to sleep. "
"Because you said that you can't sleep but you don't want to read book. In the end, you decided to jogging with me."
"I really hate you. Albert."
"You won't because you love me so much, Lelorra. "

After he finished said, the light was bright enough to saw their face. A woman and a man. A woman with raven colour straight medium hair which tied as a ponytail and a pair of violet eyes. A man with medium-average brown hair with a side-split hair cut, leaving short bangs on either side and a pair of emerald green colour eyes. Both of them were wearing sport clothes. Both of them look at the sun which slowly rises up.

Then the man said
"We should go back now."
"You are right. If we don't go back in the time, Louis will be scold us.... again."
"Well.... As I believe Louis will scold you.Not us."
"Then, shall I remind you why I was scolded by Louis?"
Lelorra 'asked' Albert with an unamused sound.

Albert gave her an 'innocent' smile and answered her question
"Well.... I only ask your help. So you can't blame me."
"And you know I definitely won't left you at there alone. Are you?"
Lelorra said which her eyebrow raise a little bit.

Three months ago, Albert had to went to a party that organised by one of the noble. But he needed to find a partner. So he decided to choose Lelorra as his partner and Lelorra agreed to 'helped' Albert without knowing the details.

At the end of the day, Lelorra felt she lost her ten years life, as she can felt the warth of Albert 's fanclub.When they arrived at home, Louise gave Lelorra a lecture for two hours about how soft heart she is as she agreed to help Albert without asked the details. Albert chuckled and said
"Well, after that you don't go to the public library for two months"
"Yes.. And thank to you. As your fanclub, thay find me to give me a warning."

But when Lelorra said this, Albert 's face show nothing but guilty. Lelorra also noticed this.
"This is not your fault, Albert. Don't blame yourself."
"But..."
"No but."
Albert stayed silent as he listened to her answer.
"Moreover, Sensei and Moran-senpai teach me how to protect myself. So you no need to worry about me"
Lelorra answered Albert with a smile.

Albert stayed silent for a few seconds before sighing and said
"You truly different that the other woman I have met."
"Is that so? Come on, we should go back now."
Lelorra don't waited Albert answer as she started the jogging back to their home. Albert said nothing but smile and followed her.

After 1 hours

Albert opened the door and greated by a young man with blond hair,a pair of scarlet eyes.He aslo wear a pair of glasses. A burn mark on his right cheek.