The Devil

Three months. Since Moriarty took me and Nunnally came back to Britannia. Luckily, he agreed my term.

Flashback

"You two need to come back to Britannia." Albert said it with a strict voice.

"Why should we?" I questioned him back.

"Both of you don't have guardian. If both of you stay at this country, both of you 's chance to stay alive is slime."

I knew what he said was right. In this country, that our chance to alive are slime. Japanese hated Britannia. If they found us, that are no guarantee what they will do to us. Moreover, we don't heard anything about Ashford family 's werebout. The chance that we will find Ashford are very slime too. The Britannia army don't care abaut civilians. They just care of their bloodlust. The chance that they won't kill us is zero. Furthermore, the medicines, foods and waters that I took for both of us almost finished. There are no guarantee when I will find the medicines, foods and waters. I have no choice but what if they found us? Suddenly Moriarty asked me a question.

"Is that both of you are hiding from someone?"

I looked at him with surprise. I asked him "How do you know?"

"You seem in a deep thought. Normally, survivor won't hesitate to take this opportunity to go back their homeland unless they have some reason that will affect their family or their lives or they have some unspoken reasons. "

I looked at him with silence. When I wanted to asked him question, he said something that I never thought someone will find out.

" Both of you are fallen noble. Am I right? "

" What make you think so? "

" Both of you speak in formally British English. The way you walk. And both of you 's attitude. Should I continue to list?"

I know I don't have a choice. But I need to make sure that they won't find us.

" We can go with you. But I have three terms."

"What is your terms?"

"First, you need to make sure nobody know that I and my sister go back to Britannia. Second, send us to an orphanage that no many people will visit. Third, you can't tell anyone about both of us."

"Don't worry. Nobody will know it. You can relax." he said it with an knowing smile.

Flashback end

Now

Now I and Nunnally live in an orphanage with the other child. All of them are very nice and kind. After we lived at here about one week, I knew it that Moriarty will always come to visit these children. He always brings some book to read for those child. Meanwhile, I was grateful to him that he saved both of us but I can't fully trust him. I don't know what he thinks. I need to be careful around him. Suddenly, one of the child come to us and tell us a new.

"Heh, everyone! Do you know it! Sister said that we will have two new family members!"

Soon, all of the children were excited to see their new family. Don't get me in a wrong way!I also love them as my family but I know that I don't deserve the happiness thay shared. So I decide to watch them a far. This is one of the ways that I can protect them. Then one of the child asked me.

"Lelorra, do you feel exciting to meet them?"

"Of course, I am." I answered her question with a polite smile.

Soon, all of us heard Sister's voice.

"Everyone, come out to meet your new family members!"

Then, all of the children rushed out to see their new family members. One of them asked me