Pilot

As Bonnie walked through the door of Elijah's study with no knowledge at all that he will be there, she paused when she saw him sitting on the chair next to the window, looking outside with his back on her, but of course with him being a supernatu...

As Bonnie walked through the door of Elijah's study with no knowledge at all that he will be there, she paused when she saw him sitting on the chair next to the window, looking outside with his back on her, but of course with him being a supernatural being, he could feel the witch's aura from afar.

Bonnie just saw the need to go and sit with him by the armchair, something inside of her pushed her to the decision and sge ended up placing herself on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. As Elijah moved his face away from the view outside, already feeling the witch ribning his sculpt with her manicured fingers. He couldn't help but scrutinize the one on top of him, if it's even possible, he somehow thought much rather preferred the one in front of him.

He could not help but stare at the beautiful brunette positioned in front of his eyes. The sun that was blasing outside did not do her any justice as it added blamish on the witch's flourishing skin, and he unconsciously took that as a chance to analyse every single feature on her skin, from those captivating green eyes, to those little frickels under her eyes that you could only notice once you take a closer look at her face which was what he was actually doing, to those palm lips that always felt soft on his own, his gaze went back to her eyes.

They stared at each other for the longest time, as if they were both hypnotising each other with their eyes. Elijah decided to break the contact by standing up from him chair and swooped  her up bridal  style, gently placing her on his desk before tossing the letters to the side.

"Done staring, are we?"  the witch challanged with a smick, trusting he would not have a come back.

"Unfortunately for you, Ms. Bennett, I cant even if that is what I wished," Elijah retorted.

"And what precicely does that mean?"Bonnie asked, while playing an oblivious stone age lady. But became mire shocked by the event that followed.

"I mean this..."he said before placing his lips on hers in a passionate move and unsurprisingly, the witch instantly opened her mouth to him, feeling his tongue swooping in shortly after and started moving her lips in sync with his.

Her hands automatically moving to his chest as he made himself comfortable between her legs ,running her fingers through his blazer and with that, Elijah's hands went behind her neck to deepen the kiss. After about 30 minutes if them having a heated make out session, Bonnie came back to her senses and quickly shoved Elijah off of her in a swift move and tried getting of the desk as she stood up and tried making her way to the door, but her intentions were prevented as Elijah quickly grabbed her wrist, stopping her from going anywhere further.

"Oh come on now beautiful wife. things were starting to get exciting,"Elijah spoke, his voice still out of breath from the event that occured, the smick on his face and the cockyness doing everything can to build up the tension in her nerves, especially between her legs.

"Well unfortunately for you Mr. Exciting, this should'nt have happend, Penny is on her way home,"she answered,wanting to leave the room as quick as a tornado but she could not do that beacuse of the vampire's grip on her wrist.

"Is that so, because if my memory serves me well, you definitely weren't saying that when you were under me when the sitter had brought her home,"He mocked knowing Bonnie will not have a proper come back to this one. "If we do not include the past few years together."

With that said, the witch quickly pushed herself into the vampire's hard chest,wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her soft lips on his in a swift move, following the witch's move, Bonnie could feel his smick on her lips and he deepened the kiss and carrying the witch swiftly to his desk, where they have been not a while ago.

"Mum, Dad," they heard the yelling from downstairs, "I'm home!"