Episode 03

He had asked her more than once to move in with him, but then she refused. He understood since the witch was setting an example to their daughter. Weeks after, he took her out to dinner at a very empty country home, with only a dinner table set for two in the patio.

For the life of her, the song 'Wildest Dreams' by Taylor Swift kept coming to mind when her brain wasn't short circuiting. That night he proposed again before detailing on how that house was in her name. What blow her mind was when he made a comment about if she found it too small, there were numerous houses she can choose from.

Eyes widen in shock as she snapped out of it. He knew what was to come, a complaint about how too big it was. A come back was ready, he explained to her how Penelope's bedroom will be on the west wing of the house, which will be to their advantage due to the fact that she was a screamer.

Taking the half joke as she admired her diamond ring on her right hand. He promised her the world. Everything her blessed heart desired. Everything.

That night as he left with his brother, she could see the worry in her eyes, worried that he will change his mind and run back to his family, or perhaps she thought that he was using her and he was seeking his leave. One thing he knew very well was that his wife was testing him, which was so unlike Bonnie.

After a heart felt explanation to his daughter while exiting her bedroom, he heard the entire conversation between his  brother and wife. Klaus knew, they both did and neither was shocked when he chose not address the issue.

He left without packing a bag to assure his other half.

All the way to the hotel, airport and to the compound, Elijah only breathed out a word when it was absolutely necessary and only about matters that had to do with Hayley's disappearance. That frustrated the hybrid, and he loved every minute of it but not cared at the same time. Klaus wishes that he could say that he had never seen his brother like this.

There are three things important to a man. God, his family and his own life. Not to Elijah Mikealson, or should he say the current Elijah Mikealson. The only three things that were important to him were his daughter, his wife and their happiness. Not neccesarily in that order. He made sure that his hybrid brother knew as such after landing at a Louisiana private airport.

Apparently, they could not risk being in the state as Hope since she was magnetic towards the Hollow. Freya had shipped her of to the Salvatore Boarding School while the Original sibling were on their way. They have all tried locator spells but came with no results. As soon as the driver left them outside the Compound, Rebekah was already standing by the entrance with her arms folded to her chest, narrowing her eyes and pressed her lips together.

"You ran off to France and gotten yourself wed like a bloody cliche," she yelled as soon as she sighted their older living brother. "To Bonnie freaking Bennett of all people?"

"You can always count on Elijah to pull the unexpected." Kol shrugged from the couch before placing his arm around Davina's shoulders. "I, myself are more interested in how hard her swing it. Or should I say how deep?" Getting himself hit by Davina's shoulder before muttering, "joking." They all knew he was lying.

"You are right," Rebekah said while turning to Kol, then turned to meet her noble brother's uninterested glare. "You must have tricked her into helping us with the Hollow."

"Of course he did." Davina scoffed.

"Where is she?" Freya questioned while staring behind them, anticipating her arrival.

"Sorry to disappoint you, family," Klaus stated while slowly walking in, "but our dear old Elijah is gone thanks to that man standing over there." He pointed at Marcel who was by the waterfall. "Now this Elijah cares for the little witch, along with her littlest witch whom I've never gotten the chance of meeting since she is my niece after all."