Episode 06

Mystic Falls

Awkward was what she was feeling. Never in a million years would she think that she'll step foot back in the small town, let along the premise she drove to.

Although, it did not surprise her one bit when she was made to wait outside the gate by security.

The man that was approaching them from the inside made her eyes roll.

A clown, which was what she referred to him.

She turned to the witch that was beside her, realizing that she was staring at her the entire time.

"Spit it out."

Penelope chuckled before staring right ahead. "It's okay to be nervous."

She scoffed. "Irritated is more like it. The 21 questions are what I never look forward to."

The littlest witch nodded. "He's not gonna do anything." Katherine scoffed again as she gazed ahead. "Come on, it's not like he's going to do anything in front of a minor."

She shook her head as the gate opened. "Yeah, you have no idea how egotistical he tended to be."

Penelope decided to be quite after the nan stilled after gazing at the driver.

Katherine decided to play stupid and by stupid being pretending to be Elena. Even knowing that he curly brown hair gave her away.

"Why dead will never remain dead," Alaric said as he approached the driver's door.

If she was alone, she was going to bust her door open and boil his blood a bit, she smirked at the thought. Twirling around her silver and diamond necklace.

"Hey, Ric," she said with a smile. "I haven't seen you in forever."

"Cut the bull, Katherine!" he snapped, "Elena is at Whitmore with Caroline. She left an hour ago with her new hair cut."

She turned to Penny and mumbled, "can't blame a woman for trying."

She shrugged before opening the door. Alaric snapped his head her way after she stood out and clenched at his crossbow, but she got destructed by a blonde that was making her way towards them from inside.

"Really," Katherine stated as she got out, "she's a child."

"Well," he turned to Katherine, "one will never know with your assistants. But I do remember Lucy turning her back on you, after realizing the kind of bitch you are."

"I see paranoia is still one of your best suits," she muttered, "I'm just here to make a delivery."

Both of them turned to Penny who was staring inside the yard. Before either could say more, the woman step outside the property. Her full volume curly blonde hair getting blown by the slight chilly weather since they were in the woods.

"I've got this, Liv," Alaric stated, but she paid him no mind as she and Penelope stated taking steps towards each other.

One will think that they know each other since they were in their own trance.

As they stood toe to toe, Olivia placed both of her hands in the air. Penny knew unconsciously what she was doing as she placed her palms on hers.

The gasp that left both women only gave Alaric an idea of what was happening as he slowly lost his tight grip on the crossbow.

The electric that flowed through their veins confirmed it.

Olivia smiled and said, "she's a Parker."

~~~