Episode 05

Peace and harmony is something both spouses were never familiar with. Down right from what they could refer to as a normal childhood, until getting exposed to all the evil things the world had to offer.

It has been about a year if not a couple of months since the Mikealson siblings parted ways after stabilizing the Hollow. Elijah wasted no time finding Marcel and requested for him to compel away the always and forever vow with the help of Vincent, solely to have a motivation that will make it easier. Of which it did.

Settling on the south of Paris as a pianist and chef in a local bar. The drastic turn in his life had taken will have many say was for the better since stocking his designer suits in the basement, replacing them with a casual wardrobe slowly but surely.

One of the many summer afternoons were he decided to read a book by the bench in the park, one of his many norms. Without the use of his heightened hearing, the was a name that kept on being shouted for a while. Even as there was terror in the voice, he unconsciously minded the book in his hand. That was until a person stood infront of him panting too loud for his hearing. "What is it?" Though his voice was calm, it dropped down the temperature.

"Have you seen a girl running around with a basketball," she questioned the man as calm as she could, "she's about eight years old, long brown hair that matches her eyes, denim shorts with a yellow tank top?"

His patience running thin if the woman would say so, slowly removing his attention from the book to an Asian woman standing before him. Just when saw it appeared as though he was about to give her a piece of his mind, or perhaps compel her away if not separating her head from her slim body in broad daylight, a blast from the past walked up to them. "What the hell happened, Ellen?" He watched as she stood before them, not paying him any mind.

Ellen gazed down in shame. "She was playing on the grass with the ball and I was just checking my phone for a second, then she was gone." Silence encouraged Ellen to stare at the woman who just joined them, finding her glaring at the man on the bench, in a weird way. "He doesn't know where he is," she said after noticing the man giving her the same look.

"What did you do?" she hissed.

Without any attempt, he ran his teeth on his bottom lip, preventing him from grinning. "Bonnie Bennett," he said before the grin fully formed on his beautiful face. Shifting on his seat with his Armani black chinos, he looked away for a minute, more than a little amused since he of all vampire should never believe in coincidence.

~~~

"Tell me something, is you mother still a vampire hating witch?"

Penelope stirred at the woman in question. She landed at a New York City private airport about a few hours ago. She had decided not to deliver her to the slaughter by taking the long way incase they were followed.

Of which it went in her favour since she is a traveler. The little witch snorted, "I have a feeling that witch is not the word you use when no one is around."

The traveler met her gaze as she took her eyes from the road for a second. "Fine, vampire hating bitch."

"If you must know, aunt Katherine, my mom is no longer like that."

"Why, because she married Elijah Mikaelson?" Her question was daunting.

The littlest witch chuckled. "No, because she holds every single person, witch, werewolf and vampire accountable for their actions. Aunt Caroline is a good vampire, according my researches," Katherine rolled her eyes, "and judging by her experiences with you, I wouldn't say as much. Get it?"