EPISODE 1: MASTERS Of MANIPULATION

SEASON 2

SEASON 2.
EDITED BY: krissthetic

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA

DAYTIME

TRAINING GROUNDS

The elder Guardians had put the elemental link Zodiacs into three groups as elder Guardians Libra and Cancer were training them.

Libra: This is going to be the easiest test you shall ever go through.

Vega and Ash looked at Libra sarcastically. The two princes were well aware of Libra's powers.

Libra: Joining me will be elder Guardian of Crab, Cancer, my dear friend, fellow comrade, Queen of Pluto, and Antares's mother.

Cancer: My boy is so handsome.

Antares blushed a bit and looked away, and Pavel whispered in Antares's ear.

Pavel: Does she know about your novels?

Antares looked at Pavel, annoyed.

Azaleah: What are you going to teach us?

Cancer: Nothing. We're just going to talk about our feelings and get to know one another.

Ash: That's all?

Vega: Really?

Libra: Really, really.

Cancer: Libra and I don't have active powers, and I think it's essential for all of us to learn about one another. With that said, let's call our first group: Theo, Geneva, Azaleah, and Luna.

The four Guardians came forward.

Azaleah: I already said everything about myself.

Cancer: Alright well, now you tell us what you think about the rest of the Guardians. You've already spent time with them.

Libra and Cancer were looking at the group without taking their eyes off them.

Azaleah: Alright, I find Ash irresponsible and childish.

Ash looked at Azaleah as everyone else tried not to laugh.

Azaleah: I find Vega very annoying and too perfect. In fact, he doesn't even realize that his perfection is his only imperfection.

Vega: I don't know if I should be flattered or insulted...

Azaleah: Klaus is too sensitive. Tovi is too calm really annoys me. Serena is too kind and very mature. Leo is probably the only one I count on to save me during a battle; he knows what he's doing. Pavel is useful and very happy. I like his positivity, Antares is too quiet and distant. Celeste is very caring and gentle.