EPISODE 2: OUT OF THE BOX

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

DAYTIME

KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA

LUNA AND AZALEAH'S CHAMBERS

Luna was confronting Azaleah about what she had said about her.

Luna: You don't like me?

Azaleah: I was under their control.

Luna: Don't try to find excuses. Libra and Cancer explained to us that their powers bring out the real feelings and thoughts of others!

Azaleah: What do you want from me?

Luna: Why don't you like me?

Azalea: Because you're annoying!

Luna looked at Azaleah.

Luna: You little...!

She went and grabbed Azaleah's shoulder as she started to have a vision.

Luna's Vision: It was a cloudy place. In fact, it seemed everything in this place was covered in fog, but the creatures were kneeling. The warriors laid on the ground with arrows in their bodies as the creatures were in shackles, walking in line...

Luna snapped back, taking a deep breath as Azaleah looked at her bewildered. Luna ran out.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA

DAYTIME

VIRGO TRIBE

VEGA'S CHAMBERS

Vega was writing.

Vega: "The bottle that contained Capricorn's soundwaves arrived in the ocean on planet Earth, where the humans resided. It came right under the feet of a young girl with beautiful black hair..."

He put the feather pen on his table, leaning back on his chair and closing his eyes as a guard went in.

Guard: Your highness.

Vega looked at the guard, annoyed. The guard, however, was pale and out of breath.

Guard: Your friend...was found dead in the chamber of the Box.

Vega stood up and ran out of his room.

Vega: Lyra...

MANY YEARS AGO