EPISODE 5: GUARDIAN VS GUARDIAN

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

KINGDOM OF AQUATIC

DAYTIME

CASTLE

The elder Guardians had gathered around Taurus, who was still sleeping. They were all sitting next to his bed. The mermaid and fish-like creatures were bringing food and beverages to the Guardians. The sea was embracing Pisces's beautiful castle.

Virgo: I'm trying to heal him, but...

Pisces: My sister was taken. Libra was taken.

Aries: The same outcome...

Aquarius: We must do something, attack or...

Aries: No.

Scorpio: No?

Aries: They're provoking us right now

Sagittarius: You know you are a genius.

Aries: They want us to attack now because they know they can defeat us. They're trying everything to rush us into making a mistake... We can't play into their hand.

Pisces: Then what? I'm going after my sister!

Gemini: We must stay alive until the youngsters are ready for the final battle...they'll need us to be there for them.

Aquarius: As much as I hate to agree...but Pisces, Gemini is right.

Pisces kept quiet.

Virgo: Why won't he wake up?

Sagittarius: This is getting out of hand.

Aries was pacing back and forth. The elders stayed for a little while, but eventually, they all left, leaving Taurus in his own little dream-like coma...

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA

DAYTIME

TRAINING GROUNDS

Aries and Pisces were teaching the young Guardians the art of combat. Len and Nagase stood in the other corner, watching. One by one, all the Guardians lost to Pisces and Aries. Now, it was time for Leoni.

Aries: Alright, first things first.

Leoni punched Aries, making him fly, and was about to hit his back to the wall. He used his fireball to fly, falling gently on the other side.