EPISODE 8: LEONI'S WINGS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

MORNING

TRAINING GROUNDS

Aries was standing in front of the young Guardians.

Aries: Happy moon day to all. You've already trained hard and culminated from the academy. Today, you all will be returning to your homes for two moons and bid your farewells. Then everyone will gather at the borderline to go to Mars.

The Guardians looked at one another, and they all walked away.

Ash was about to leave as Aries stopped his son.

Aries: Ash...

Ash pulled his arm.

Aries: I want to speak with you.

Ash: About what? Your new favorite son?

Aries: Don't be petty.

Ash: Petty? All my existence, you have decided everything for me: what to eat, what to wear, whom to respect, when to talk. I didn't even wish to be a king, and you encouraged me only to take my throne from me.

Aries kept quiet.

Ash: I want to be the king now, not because you encouraged me, but to eliminate Alpha.

Ash's eyes became dark as Aries stepped back.

Ash: I hate him with everything that I am...

Ash walked away as Aries kept quiet, looking after his son, troubled.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

ETHEREAL REALM

UNKNOWN TIME

EXT.IN FRONT OF THE MAIN CASTLE

The constellations and soldiers of Cepheus were standing in front of the castle, all in their armors, holding their weapons and looking up at the balcony where King Cepheus was talking to his people.

Cepheus: When I arrived on this planet from Solaris, this planet was nothing. We built everything by ourselves. Little by little, other magical tribes joined and helped us all. We made this place our home and made it prosper. We taught those creatures magic and helped them built their own tribes, only to be overthrown by the very creatures we helped! My daughter, Andromeda, didn't deserve the throne, so we banished her to the Ethereal Realm. But we were labeled as cowards, and rumors had it that we tried to eliminate our own daughter! That's all it took for the tribes to go against us and side with my other daughter, Alya, helping her to overthrow us and banish us here! Then she made those Guardians. If you think about it, the 13 Guardians are also constellations, but they're treated differently. They're worshipped, yet we're disgraced and labeled cowards!