EPISODE 4: ATTACK ON PLUTO

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

DAYTIME

TRAINING GROUNDS

KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA

The elements were in trouble. Aquarius and Sagittarius were trying to understand what was happening.

Pavel was passed out. Vega was bleeding heavily as Serena was trembling in the corner and had covered her eyes. Geneva was sleeping next to Pavel. Azaleah was drinking water nonstop as if she was dehydrated. Klaus was trying to understand what was happening.

Klaus: Tovi, what's going on?

Tovi was holding both his ears.

Tovi: I'm losing my hearing!

Klaus looked at him, scared.

Klaus: Why? What did you do?

Tovi: I used Nature's Call for too long. The side effects are getting to me. Azaleah is dehydrating due to using her water shield... Look around, Klaus—you and Luna are the only ones standing because your powers weren't used.

Klaus looked around, scared, as Aquarius and Sagittarius were trying to help the Guardians.

Klaus: What about Pavel and Geneva?

Tovi: Probably ran out of energy...

Klaus: What do I do?

Tovi: Go help Serena... She's scared of the sight of blood. Help Vega to stop bleeding... I need to get my energy back before I completely lose my hearing...

Klaus hurried towards Serena...

Celeste was trying to help Antares, who was drained out of energy and bleeding.

Celeste: Why can't you heal yourself? I thought a touch of poison meant your own healing from inside...

Antares: Celeste, I'm out of energy, and you manipulating my emotion didn't help. I cannot believe you used the same power on me as my mother.

Celeste: It was training Antares. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Antares: Well, you did...

Celeste: My apologies.

Antares looked at Pavel.

Antares: Look at him sleeping...

Celeste looked at Pavel and chuckled.

Vega was next to Leo, who was breathing heavily.

Vega: Can you hand me that clothing? I need to cover my wound.

Leo: Too tired. Can't move.

Vega: Use your gravitational pull.

Leo tried his power. Only instead of the cloth being pulled towards them, it went the other way and got on Klaus's head, who started to move around.