EPISODE 10: ATTACK ON VENUS

SCENE 1

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET VENUS

KINGDOM OF LOVE

DAYTIME

CASTLE

MAIN HALL

The planet Venus was known for its unique romantic aura. Most of the unions that happened on this planet were believed would end in happiness. The planet had beautiful, magical greenery and waterfalls. The creatures here were nice and welcoming. They were very chatty and wore cloths with lot of gems on them. Tovi was with his father in the main castle hall, bidding his farewell.

King: I'm proud of you, son.

He put his hand on Tovi's shoulder.

A guard went in, running out of breath. He tried to say something when an arrow flew, killing him. Tovi and the king got in a position to fight but ran outside and looked at their planet. The constellational armies were slaughtering the creatures of Venus. Everything was in chaos. The banshees and the gargoyles were taking the creatures up and then dropping them. The arrows were flying everywhere.

King: Save yourself!

Tovi: I'm not leaving here!

The king was in distress as he commanded his armies to attack.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. PLANET STAR

KINGDOM OF ELEFTERIA

DAYTIME

The kingdom of Elefteria was under attack. Aries was in the war chambers with Nagase and Len.

Aries: We have everyone?

Len: Yes, the Tribe leaders are fighting right now.

Nagase: They'll hold them off, but this attack is calculated. I hear Venus is being destroyed as we speak.

Aries looked at Nagase.

Len: What do we do, your majesty?

Aries was panicking and didn't know what to do.

Nagase: My lord, I know you're thinking of your daughter and queen....and I know it's hard to think clearly right now, but your kingdom is being devastated, and I don't know for how long the tribe elders will be able to hold off.

Aries: We need the Guardians. Summon them to me!

Len left in a hurry.

EXIT