A/N - About the Story

Firstly, I don't own Harry Potter or any of the characters from the series. Those belong to J. K. Rowling and are her intellectual property.
Secondly, I do own the additional characters. I.e., most of the blood related family members.

I appreciate the few people who have so far read this story and those who might have been disappointed with me for stopping it. The main reason for the stop was because I ran into a wall and the continuity of the story was becoming an issue. There were a lot of plot holes and things that made no sense in my mind.

So for those who have read this story I would like you to know that I'm making major changes to it. As such I have unpublished all existing chapters.

For those who have not read it please don't worry about if you missed something or not. One of the major changes from what was published is that Ron was initially a "bad" guy. I decided to change that because really it wasn't working. I don't want bad blood between the characters. Another big change is the backstory about how everyone ended up together.

I hope you enjoy the story and its new direction.

I kind of really like Granger Family reunions and Blarry fanfic's. So I figured why not combine them. This isn't really a conventional story but it will be fun. And hopefully my previous disaster of an attempt can be forgotten.

P.S. I couldn't decide on the cover so I just put both images in.