Limbo

Hermione had found out that she was pregnant before she left Hogwarts. She didn't have the courage to tell Draco before they went their separate ways. She found her parents and restored their memories relatively easily. She hadn't completely destroyed any of their memories, just removed them and placed them in different vials. It took some time before things were back to relative normality. Hermione didn't tell them what happened with the father of her unborn child because she honestly didn't know.

Draco's life in the Muggle world was almost everything he could have asked for. His mother had grown quite a reputation for him. Telling people he was studying abroad as she navigated the Muggle world. The only thing Draco really felt he was lacking was Hermione. He had no idea what had happened to her but he also had next to no time to find her.

It had been a total misunderstanding but a good one. The first time Narcissa was asked about Draco she didn't understand what a model was. She had read about a man who was a model and traveled around the world for different reasons. So that's what she said Draco was doing. She had meant traveling but the message received was that he was a model.

As the months passed Narcissa had been approached by numerous people looking to give Draco a job. The jobs mostly came after Narcissa showed them a picture of Draco. She had inadvertently become his manager and he had inadvertently become the subject of many conversations. The month after he graduated Draco started his new career as a model.

Harry and Ron went to visit Hermione once they graduated. Harry went to actually say goodbye. He wanted to travel before settling down. All his life he had been stuck because of Voldemort. Now he had his freedom to go wherever he wanted for a year so that's what he was going to do. Ron just went to catch up on the last few months. Both of them were pleasantly surprised that Hermione had two little babies with her.

Fate had other plans for Harry. Ron had agreed to look after Teddy while he traveled. The fifth country he visited he met the most unsuspecting person. It had been just over a few months since they had last seen each other at Hogwarts. A few months Harry spent in regret over his reaction. A few months Harry spent longing for a chance to set things right. It had only been 3 months since Harry had graduated but it had been months since Blaise had graduated from Hogwarts.

Blaise had disappeared. He had started to build himself an empire of sorts. It had started with his desire to destroy something and had expanded as he learnt new things. He had bought a house that was falling apart. He had destroyed it. Then he had built it up. It had taken him 6 months. Then he found a new place. Bought it, destroyed it, built it. That had taken him 3 months. He did the whole process again and again.

When Harry found Blaise it had been because Harry had booked a room in one of the rebuilt places. Blaise owned 5 properties. 2 of them were already done and he had just started the third. The last thing he expected was to get a payment notification from one H. J. Potter. He had to confirm it with his own eyes so he went to the address.

They stood there face to face for a long moment. Blaise turned to walk away but was caught off guard when Harry ran up to him and hugged him. Blaise wasn't saying anything and neither was Harry. Still Blaise hugged Harry back and they stayed like that for a long while. Blaise's heart was hammering away in his chest the entire time.

"Relax. I'm not going anywhere." Harry mumbled.

"What?" Blaise frowned.

Harry pulled away from Blaise and smiled up at him. "Your heart is racing."

Blaise nodded. "I know."