A Bigger Family

"You think I could get a job? Part-time of course."

"Really Fred? What about your store with George?"

Fred shrugged. "We're still running it. But George and I agree. The store runs itself half the time. We want to be able to spend more time in the Muggle world and you and Blaise have helped pretty much everyone. So how about hooking us up? Please, Harry."

Harry sighed and nodded his head. "Fine. I'll give you guys a contract base job. You'll probably move to a different location every month, is that okay?"

"Yeah sure." Fred grinned.

Harry nodded his head again and turned to the book in front of him. He made a note of the agreement and sent Fred on his way. A few minutes after Fred left Blaise showed up. He was carrying a little girl in his arms and Harry smiled when he saw them. Blaise had returned from his trip to Australia with the baby girl.

"So are you going to tell me how you ended up coming home with a baby?" Harry asked as Blaise handed the baby to him.

"Not yet. I don't want to jinx it." Blaise shrugged. "I promise I'll tell you as soon as I can."

"You didn't get someone pregnant did you?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

Blaise laughed. "For the tenth time, no. I wasn't even gone long enough for that. Not to mention that I'm a happily married man. I promise I'll tell you. I'm just waiting for..."

Blaise stopped and frowned as he looked through his mail. Harry sighed and stood up. He snapped his fingers in Blaise's face to get his attention. Blaise ignored him as he opened the letter. He hadn't expected it to come so soon and always held his breath. It had been nearly 4 months and Teddy was back at Hogwarts.

"Hello! Earth to Blaise." Harry sighed.

"I can finally tell you." Blaise grinned and showed Harry the letter.

The baby had ended up with Blaise because of something that happened while he was fixing the issue at the resort. It was an accident that led him to the local hospital where a young girl had just given birth. The accident being that Blaise had just barely landed properly after falling from the roof of one of the buildings.

The site manager forced Blaise to go to the hospital and on his way out Blaise heard some people arguing. He wouldn't have paid much attention to it if it wasn't for the fact that Harry's words were ringing in his mind. He heard the word "baby" and acted on impulse. After awkwardly introducing himself he spent the rest of the day with the family.

By the end of the day he was given a new baby girl. The parents of the 15 year old girl who had the baby promised that they'd see to all the legal issues. Since then he had been waiting. Unknowingly holding his breath as he waited for the evidence that the baby was now his. Sure they had let him leave with the child but that didn't mean they couldn't change their mind about it and ask for the baby back.

Harry started laughing when Blaise explained the story. He hadn't really thought about much other than the fact that Blaise had shown up with a baby. Teddy had already returned to Hogwarts and Harry had wanted another kid. Blaise had literally delivered even though they hadn't really spoken about it completely.

"You're still okay with this right?" Blaise asked.

"Of course." Harry smiled. "You know, Neville, Ron and George just had kids too."

"You're forgetting about Pansy." Blaise smirked.

Harry stared at him dumbfounded. "What?"

Blaise frowned. "Pansy just had a kid."