The Grangers

"Mum. Will meanie Mione be at the reunion this year?" Nataliya asked as they ate.

Sarah looked at her daughter, son and husband. "Yes, she is coming. Mary told me she may be a day late though. Haven't heard from her since."

"That blows." Zack whined.

"Now son. Let's wait until she's there to start with the torment. We should be leaving now anyway if we wish to be on time to Steph's birthday." Jamie said.

Nataliya and Zack packed their things into the car. The family decided it would be best if they spent the last week before the reunion at their other cousin's house then they would all leave together at the end of that week.

The trip wasn't a long one since they had chosen to stay close by. Nataliya and Zack got out of the car not bothering to unpack it. Quin ran up to Nataliya and engulfed her in a hug.

"You made it! I'm so glad. Did you hear? Bucktooth Mione is joining the reunion this year." Quin said a little hushed.

Stephanie snorted. "No doubt she'll be singing off facts and looking like a nerd with big goofy glasses. I don't know how she missed out on the beauty of our family."

Nataliya laughed at this. "Happy Birthday Steph!"

The birthday party consisted of snide comments about Hermione's appearance, cake, more cake, ice cream, and more snide comments. It ended with Stephanie opening all her presents and the family camping out in the garden. Obviously they weren't actually camping. They were in a granny flat that was built for these occasions as not to get themselves dirty.

Every single one of them had packed their very best clothes for the trip. A trip they planned to ruin for Hermione. The family of Grangers boarded their plane in the early morning hours of the 1st. The group consisted of 12 people out of the 17 people invited.

*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*

Auntie Sarah(48) and Uncle Jamie(54)

Their children;On the left: Nataliya - 31 years oldOn the right Zack - 28 years old

Their children;
On the left: Nataliya - 31 years old
On the right Zack - 28 years old

*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*~#~*