Family Drama

"Lukas, Ava. Mommy needs to talk to you quickly. Tomorrow we will be meeting mommy's other family. Daddy, Scorp and Freya are already there. Mommy's family doesn't know that Draco Malfoy is your daddy so I would like you both not to give the secret away."

"I can do that mom." Lukas smiled and puffed out his chest.

"I can keep mommy's secwet!" Evangelina yelled happily.

Hermione smiled, kissed both her kids on the forehead and tucked them into bed. Hermione had purposely booked a room at a small motel because she didn't want to have to deal with her family before finishing up with her meetings. The next morning went far too quickly for Hermione's liking. Her meetings were over by 11:30 and she was ready to leave by 11:45.

Hermione sighed as she clipped Evangelina into her car seat. Remus climbed in next to Evangelina and clipped his seatbelt behind him. Hermione shook her head and smiled. She reached over and unclipped the seatbelt.

"You know how this is supposed to go. The bottom around your waist the top can go behind you." Hermione said as she fixed the seatbelt.

Lukas grinned. "Sorry mom."

"Now remember what I told you both. Don't give away the secret."

"Yes. Keep daddy a secwet." Evangelina smiled.

"Yes my sweet." Hermione smiled and got behind the wheel.

The drive was too short in Hermione's opinion. It was already lunch and she hoped that none of her family would see her coming. Her hope was crushed when she noticed her cousin standing outside. Hermione took a deep breath as she parked her car. She was happy to see Fred heading towards her and decided to take a few seconds while she waited for him.

Her attention was caught immediately by the growing group of Grangers when Fred opened her door. She gave Fred a hug and walked around to get Evangelina from her car seat. Fred opened the door for Lukas. George also gave Hermione a hug before he started collecting their bags from the boot.

"Mom is that them?" Lukas asked as he frowned at the group.

"Yes dear. Now remember you can't call Cissa and Luci nana and papa. Only Mary and Dani." Hermione reminded them as they walked closer.

Lukas nodded and ran over to Daniel. "Hello grandpa."

"Little Lukas. You've gotten so big." Daniel smiled.

"Grandpa?" Zack frowned.

"Excuse me, who the hell are you?" Nataliya sneered.

"Well it's good to see not much has changed in the way of manners." Hermione responded.

"Wait! That's Buck tooth?" Stephanie yelled.

"Yes dear cousin." Hermione said as she lifted her shades. "Mom, dad sorry I'm late."

"Oh nonsense." Mary smiled. "I'm glad you still came."

Auntie Sarah scowled. "And who's rug rats are these?"

Hermione shook her head as she started to walk inside. "Didn't you hear Lukas talking to his grandfather. They're my kids."

"How despicable, you had children out of wedlock." Uncle Eddie frowned.

They all followed in after Hermione trying to give her a lecture on disgrace and marriage. Hermione waved them off and walked up to the front desk. Harry smiled and leaned forward when he saw Hermione. He kissed her cheek as a hello. Hermione hugged Blaise and walked up to the keys. She grabbed a set and walked back to the front of the desk.

"You can't just do that!" Will yelled at Hermione.

"Says who exactly?" Hermione raised an eyebrow.

"You are such a disgrace. Having kids out of wedlock and now helping yourself to keys that aren't even yours." Uncle Jamie huffed in disapproval.