Chapter 9: The Sports Festival Begins

Third Person POV

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

After two weeks of nonstop training, today was finally the day of the Sports Festival. Y/N got out of bed and prepared for the big day today. He made sure he got everything he needed before he started to head out the door.

Y/N: (Smashes his fist against his palm and grins) "Alright! It's time for the Sports Festival, Let's do this!"

Y/N made his way to U.A and saw a massive crowd already there waiting to get in to watch this event, and the line was long because of the extra security, there were also party games, hero merchandise of pro heroes, and a lot of food stands.

He landed on the ground and started walking towards the entrance and maybe check out a couple of food stands while he was at it because he couldn't fight on an empty stomach.

Girl Reporter: (Sigh) "Why is the security line so huge?"

Guy Reporter: "Well it does make sense, a bunch of villains had broken in before so of course they're much stricter this year, some people say they shouldn't be even holding the festival."

Girl Reporter: "Perfect! Nothing brings ratings up like a little controversy, plus everybody will be tuning in so see class 1-A!"

As everyone was talking about how exciting the sports festival was gonna be this year, three pro heroes that go by the name of Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, and Deatharms were seen walking around as they were there for extra security for the school.

While they were walking around Mt.Lady was feeling hungry so she was looking at different food stands for something to eat, her eyes lit up when she saw a Takoyaki stand and quickly made her way over there, when she looked at the blond-haired man, she saw he looked a little devastated but just ignored it.

Mt. Lady: "Hello!" When she greeted the man he was instantly back in good spirits.

Man: "Whoa Mt. Lady is that really you?! It's an honor to meet you!"

Mt. Lady: "Why thank you, I'll have one order of Takoyaki and please hold the salt."

Man: (Deeply Sighs) "U-Uh I'm sorry Mt. Lady but I'll all out of Takoyaki for right now, I should have some more before the first round of the festival starts."

Mt. Lady: "What!? Who could have possibly bought them all?!"

Man: "Believe it or not, it was some kid that ate them all."

Mt. Lady: (Slightly twitches one of her eyes in annoyance and walks away in slight anger) (Thoughts) Damn it!

Death Arms: "Is she gonna be okay?"

Kamui Woods: "It'll be fine, she'll get over it soon." He replied as they both started to follow her.

Y/N: "Man that Takoyaki was so good!" Y/N said as he made his way to his class.

Everyone was now in the waiting room as some people in his class were eager to get started while most of them felt nervous. Y/N was warming up by stretching his body, after that he looked around and saw some of his classmates chatting while the others were mentally preparing for the event.

He noticed Momo was sitting down looking a little uneasy and started walking over to her.

Y/N: "Hey Yaoyorozu."

Momo: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "You feeling nervous?"

Momo: "Only a little bit, how about you?"

Y/N: "Not really, but I don't think there's nothing you need to worry about, you're gonna do great ok?" Y/N asked as he put a hand on her shoulder.

Momo: (Smiles and Nods) "Yeah, I'll do my best." She answered looking confident.