Prologue

()  Author notes

** emotion, timeskips, location

"" '' air quotes 

[] Letter reading

Fromage Spell casting

_______________________________________________________________________________________

If you had all the power you could ever need to have things your way, would you be in control of it, or would it control you? That's a question I know the answer to, and I had to learn that answer the hard way. Ultimate power corrupts you ultimately. 

Perhaps I should start at the beginning,

A long time ago, back when humans originally believed they were the ones in charge, the rise of monsters helped us humans understand that we were never the rulers of this world. This was the world of the Kaiju. Massive lumbering behemoths that made us seem like a bunch of insects. Ironic because some of them were giant insects. In any case, the world was never ours to begin with, it was ruled by these massive creatures....at least, that was until mankind found a way to defeat these monsters. What at least helped was the monsters were already fighting one another, most of the time to the death. But one monster was the true king of them all-

Godzilla, aka the King of the Monsters. Of all the Kaiju to exist, he was by far one of the most feared, by both humans and other Kaiju. To many, he was something to be feared and taken out, like most of the other Kaiju, but to a select few, they saw Godzilla as a protector, and not only him, but a few other Kaiju as well. But it didn't matter what they thought of him, the military and majority of mankind already saw them as monsters. The Kaiju had been fighting for years amongst and against each other, and the military would try everything to fight these monsters. For the most part, there was nothing they could do, until one fateful battle. Godzilla was fighting once again against his rival King Ghidorah, though this time seemed to be even more destructive than any other. Godzilla was fighting alone after all the other Kaiju had already fallen to Ghidorah. Even Godzilla's closest ally, Mothra had fallen to Ghidorah, sacrificing her life to save him. Godzilla was able to defeat Ghidorah, but at the same time, was too weak to recover. The Military used this to their advantage and led a full on attack on Godzilla while he was weak. Godzilla being too drained and weak at this point to stop them, was ultimately killed and mankind cheered that they finally eradicated all the Kaiju from existence, and once again, humans ruled over the earth.

*Timeskip*

Several years past and while mankind was thriving without the constant public Kaiju attacks, there was a silent threat that had been plaguing them since the beginning of time that they had never even known about. The Supernatural were real. Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels, gods, Yokai, spirits, demons, they were all real, and they were all seen as a threat to mankind. However, if mankind does not know they exist, how can they defend against them? The answer is they can't. And this is where I start to come in. It had been years since Godzilla was finally brought to death, but a scientist who had been studying the Kaiju since he had first heard of them was not happy to hear of their extinction. He was hoping to try and control the Kaiju to launch an all out war against the supernatural. Unlike most humans, he knew about the supernatural, and he always despised them. No one ever really knew why, but he was always willing to try and recruit more people to his side, but hardly anyone believed him.