Chapter 1 - bid on me

"In just a bit we will be placing our biddings." the old woman spoke into the microphone, standing on her tippy toes.

"Ugh," Harry groaned and turned to his friend Niall. "I hate doing this. They treat us like we are some prizes."

"Well, mate. You are pretty fit, and I'm saying this as a straight guy. You could earn a lot of money." Niall nods at him before taking a swing at his beer.

"I know, I know," Harry sighs. "Last time I earned one thousand pounds just for a date. Can you believe how much money they pay for us? Hell, some of them were even married, yet they still come here."

"You signed up. All I'm saying is that I heard that there was a famous model coming here tonight. We have to step up the act." Niall chugs the rest of his beer, sighing in content once he's done.

"What's his name?" Harry asks.

"Louis Tomlinson," Niall smirks and spots something behind Harry, licking his lips. "He's here."

Harry turns around and almost gasps at his perfections.

"He's- he's-" Harry chokes out.

"Hot as hell," Niall finishes for him. "I think I'm gay."

"I think I'm going to die." Harry adds on.

"From what? The perfect view we have of his bum or the fact that he's actually in our presence?"

"Both." Harry shrugs.

"How can a man have a bum so huge? Maybe he's like the male Kim Kardashian." Niall says bluntly and Harry laughs.

"Do you think he got surgery?" Harry questions.

"No, he said in an interview that 'it is in fact real.'" Niall chuckles.

"Maybe he met up with Kim Kardashian and asked for tips-"

"Holy shit, he just looked at us- Holy shit, he's coming over here. Act natural, act natural." Niall whispers and leans against the bar counter, taking the straw of his empty glass in between his lips and popping his bum out more.

"I thought you said act natural." Harry says from gritted teeth and smiles brightly once Mr. Tomlinson stands in front of him.

"Hello, I'm Louis Tomlinson." Mr. Tomlinson holds his hand out for Harry to take.

Harry is about to melt into a puddle from his beauty, or from his ocean blue eyes.

"Oh, I know." Harry blurts out, but then covers his mouth with his hand in horror.

Why did I just say that?, Harry thinks to himself.

Mr. Tomlinson chuckles, "Its alright, I don't bite. Get it? Alright and bite, cause they rhyme-"

"Yeah," Harry chuckles, cutting Mr. Tomlinson off. "I get it. My friend Niall here actually told me about you." Harry turns around and points at Niall who is still sucking on his imaginary drink while listening to their conversation.

"Niall, don't you want a refill?" Mr. Tomlinson chuckles and Niall blushes, standing up straight.

"Sorry, Mr. Tomlinson. I'll go refill this." Niall scurried away in embarrassment.

"Call me Louis!" He yells after.

Mr. Tomlinson watches Niall in amusement as he falls before returning his gaze back to Harry, leaning his side against the counter.