Chapter 26 - beautiful

Louis didn't expect it. He really didn't. He didn't expect Harry pushing him against the wall as they walked in their room, getting down on his knees.

"What-"

"Shh, I wanna suck you off." Harry tells him and Louis nods, his cock hardening.

"Well then, what are you waiting for, kitten?" Louis asks gruffly.

Harry doesn't answer him, just goes back to taking his pants off. Once his lower half is bare, Harry grabs Louis' now fully hardened cock, licking at the tip.

"Uh." Louis grunts out, grabbing a fist full of Harrys' hair and tugging on it.

Harry does a couple more kitten licks before he takes the head in his mouth, sucking extremely hard.

"Harry." Louis moans, biting his lower lip and closing his eyes, resting his head that's on the wall behind him.

The younger boy looks up as he takes more and more of Louis' cock, batting his eyelashes so he can look as in innocent as he can.

"Fuck Harry, you like my coçk in your mouth? You like being my little slut?" Louis tugs on Harrys' hair, making Harrys whimper and nod his head.

Harry takes about three-fourths of Louis' cock, working his hand around the rest he can't manage to get.

"Such a little slut," Louis whispers through gritted teeth. "Get up."

Harry pulls away and slowly gets up from his shaky knees, looking straight down into Louis' eyes.

"Get on the bed, face in pillow and your bum sticking out." Louis growls and Harry nods, licking his lips as he does so.

Louis slowly walks over to Harry that is in his position on the bed, admiring his body.

"God, you're so beautiful." Louis breathes out and gets on the bed, taking Harrys bum in his hands.

Harry moans at the contact and pushes back against Louis' hands.

"Please." Harry whimpers as Louis' spreads his cheeks, blowing at his hole.

And Harry nearly screams when Louis gives an unexpected lick, clawing at the sheets.

Louis licks around the rim, saliva already building up by the edges of his mouth.

"Daddy, please." Harry cries out, his head hanging low between his shoulders.

Louis smirks and pulls back, hearing Harry whine.

"I'm going to open you up and fuck you so hard you'll forget your pretty little name." Louis says lowly and Harry nods his head quickly. God he's so desperate.

Louis gets the lube on the counter next to his bed, opening it up and putting some on three of his fingers.

He circles his finger around Harrys' rim, hearing him whine continuously.

"Shut up." Louis spanks Harrys' right cheek, feeling Harry tense up. He knows Harry loves it.

He finally moves his finger in and out slowly, using his other hand to wank himself.

Louis throws his head back as he teases his slit, almost forgetting that he was supposed to be pleasuring Harry.

That's what they call him, pleasurelouis.

"Another." Harry breathes out, throwing his head back as Louis rams in his other finger, scissoring him open.

"Daddy." Harry moans out, pushing himself back on Louis' fingers.

"Shhh." Louis shushes him and pushes in another finger, Harrys' hole resisting for a while before he got used to it.

"You dirty little slut." Louis croaks out and twists his fingers around, finding Harrys' prostate in no time.

"Uh." Harry bites his lip hard, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"I'm gonna fuck you now." Louis tells him, grabbing a condom that is also on his counter (don't ask).

He rolls it on himself and grabs the lube bottle again, spreading a generous amount on himself.

He looks back up at Harry, seeing him still waiting patiently like the good boy he is.

Louis lines himself up with Harry, slowly pushing in and hearing Harry groan.

Once he's fully in, he starts thrusting in and out, yanking Harry by his head for leverage.

"Fück, you're so tight." Louis moans, thrusting faster and harder.

"Oh, yeah." Harry moans, the sound of skin against skin filling the room.

"Harder, I want to feel you tomorrow when I sit down." Harry purrs and Louis moans, nodding his head even though he can't see him.

"Yeah? You want everybody to see how wrecked you got last night by your daddy?" Louis grunts, finding Harry prostate when he changes his angle.

"Yes, daddy. Want everyone to know i'm yours."

Louis repeatedly hits Harrys' prostate hard, Harry moaning and crying. It just felt so good.

"Princess, are you close?" Louis questions when he sees Harry start to stiffen.

"Yes, but I wanna come with you, daddy." Harry sounds so innocent when he says it, and that does it for Louis.

"Fuck, right now, come right now." Louis says and Harry obliges, whimpering as his eyes roll to the back of his head, coming all over their chests.

Louis comes with a shout of Harrys name, riding out their highs.

Once they're finished, Louis slowly pulls out of Harry, taking off his condom, tying it up and throwing it in his garbage.

"Cuddle with me?" Harry asks, pouting.

"Of course, baby." Louis smiles and jumps back on the bed, spooning Harry. He strokes his hair from behind and buries his face in his milky white neck, breathing in his scent.

"What the fuck, my grandma won again!" They both hear Mickey from down stairs.

~~~

so sad that the boys have ended their tour, but they deserve their break !! i'm a proud mother :')))

AND THE FOOKING LARRY HUG ANQIDKANSFI AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ps. who's going to the made in the a.m first listen ? if you are, which one are you going to ? (like your state)

i'm going to the one in minnesota, if you are too, you should totally message me so we can possibly meet up !!