Chapter 30 - pretty flower

"You know, we can't keep doing that." Harry tells Louis.

It was morning, light from the outdoors seeping through Louis' thin curtains and shining onto Harrys' beautiful face while he lays on Louis chest.

"Keep doing what exactly?" Louis huffs out, raising an eyebrow even though Harry is currently not looking at him, just paying attention to his tattoos.

"Keep - like, having sex and then pretending everything is okay." Harry admits sheepishly, tracing patterns on Louis tummy.

"But, aren't we fine?" Louis wonders out loud, shivering slightly when he feels Harrys breath puff out on his cold skin.

"Sexually, yeah we are totally fine. Emotionally, not really." Harry answers, propping himself on his elbow so now he can stare up at Louis.

Louis hums, his face blank, not showing any form of expression.

"What do you want to do?" Louis finally speaks up after a minute of silence and stares.

"What?"

"I mean, what do you want to do about that? The whole 'not communicating enough'?" Louis asks and Harry is a taken back, not actually thinking Louis would do something about it.

"I - well for starters, maybe not have sex every time we get in a fight." Harry suggests, not liking it 100% but it's for the best.

Louis frowns, "But, rough sex is good sex."

Harry laughs loudly, covering his mouth with his large palm and slapping Louis playfully with the other.

"I'm serious, Louis. I don't think that this is healthy." Harry mumbles, taking in his lower lip between his white teeth, biting down.

"Harry, if it wasn't healthy I would've put it to an end a long time ago." Louis confirms, admiring Harrys features.

"But-"

"I'll take it into consideration, because you do have some kind of point, but, I don't know. I just kind of like it when we release our anger during sex. It's hot." Louis tells him bluntly, smirking when he sees Harrys face flush a bright pink.

"Okay."

"Alright," Louis clears his throat. "What did you want to do today?"

"Actually, my mum called in when you were sleeping this morning. Wanted to know if we would like to have lunch with her." Harrys' voice is shaky.

"Today? I don't see why not." Louis smiles down at Harry, calming the younger boys' nerves.

"Thank you, daddy." Harry beams and presses his lips to Louis' once, creating a chaste kiss. "But that's for later, you can choose what you want to do right now."

Louis really, really wants to fuck his baby right now, but he decides that they should to do something other than that.

"Let's go outside and walk around." Louis shrugs.

-

"Oh my - this is so pretty." Harry admires the flower in Louis' garden, kneeling down on the grass and touching it lightly with his fingers.

"Take it." Louis smiles down at Harry, seeing the taller boy peer up at him innocently with wide, doe eyes.

"You mean like, cut the stem so I can have it?" Harry asks, eyes glassy, and hopeful.

"Yeah, I have plenty of others." Louis reassures him when he sees Harry being hesitant.

"Thank you!" Harry smiles widely and turns back to the flower, pulling on the stem till it snaps in half. "What do I do with it now?" Harry stands up beside Louis.

"Here." Louis gently takes away the flower from Harrys hand, placing it in his hair. "You look beautiful."

Harry giggles, starting to walk away but, of course, he trips. On nothing.

"Oof!" The lanky boy falls on the grass, laying there for a couple seconds before shaking his head and getting up, seeing Louis' laughing like a mad man.

"A-are you - oh god - okay?" Louis tries to ask while laughing, his sentences coming out short and breathy.

Harry playfully glares at him, wiping off the small amount of dirt and grass from his shirt.

"Your flower." Louis notes, looking around on the ground and spotting the pink flower, picking it up.

He grabs Harry by his hips, drawing him closer before putting the flower in his hair once again and kissing him passionately.

Harry squeaks, kissing him back and moaning when Louis bites down on his lower lip.

They pull away breathless, staring into each other's eyes with so much love they could drown.

"Cmon, let's go inside so we can get ready for that lunch with your mum." Louis tells Harry, grabbing his hand in his own as they towards their house.

-

They were currently driving to Anne's house, Louis being kind of nervous. What if his mother doesn't like him? What if she makes Harry stop seeing Louis?

So many unwanted thoughts are filling his brain, making him grip the steering wheel even tighter, his knuckles turning white as snow.

Harry seems to notice, because he places his hand over Louis' on the steering wheel, rubbing his knuckles slowly.

"My mum will love you, Louis. Just like I do." Harry whispers, Louis taking a quick glance at him with a small smile.

"I love you." Louis blurts out, biting his lower lip.

"And I love you." Harry sighs, resting his head on the seat and closing his eyes. "Are we almost there?"

"Uh," Louis looks away from the road to look at his GPS. "Yeah, about two more minutes." He informs Harry.

"Great - oh my god, that's the Dairy Queen I used to go to when I was a kid!" Harry points, making Louis chuckle.

"I think we're here." Louis slows down next to a decent sized house, watching Harrys eyes glow up like a Christmas tree.

"This is it." Harry nods, opening the door and getting out, Louis following behind him.

"Let's just hope nothing bad happens."

~~~

THIS CHAPTER WAS TO CELEBRATE 300K THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK !!

question: what's your favorite song from mitam ?