Chapter 22 - leeyum and zen

Harry was seated on the toilet, towel under his legs as he cautiously shaves.

"You forgot a spot." Louis informs him, laughing silently at Harry from the corner.

Harry groans and goes over the spot again, yelping when he cuts himself for the fifth time.

"What the hell, how do girls do this, like, every week?" Harry grumbles and puts on the bandaid Louis hands him.

Louis shrugs and bites his lip, watching Harry in adoration.

"And how do they even reach the back part of their legs?" Harry points, having to turn his body painfully.

"Ask Mickey next time you see her, love." Louis gets up from the floor and sits himself on the sink next to Harry.

"I'm sure she already has our sex tape."

Louis laughs, gripping on the edge of the sink to make sure his small body won't fall.

"Hey, Louis?" Harry whispers once he's done shaving, wiping himself off with a damp rag.

Louis hums questionably, tilting his head to the side and catching Harrys' eyes.

"Did you . . . actually mean it?" Harry asks in a low voice.

"Mean what?"

"You know, about last night?" Harry presses on, hoping Louis will catch his drift.

Louis' face scrunches up in confusion for a minute before realization hits his face.

"Oh, uhm, did you mean it?" Louis takes the spot light off of him, challenging Harry.

"I mean . . . yeah, only if you meant it." Harry feels his now smooth legs, somehow loving that he doesn't have to feel hair.

"Well, I meant it." Louis smiles as Harry perks up, grinning bashfully.

"I love you." Harry breathes out in relief.

"I love you too."

"Great. Now that that's settled, feel how smooth my legs are!" Harry squeals and places his leg on the counter.

---

"Louis, there's someone here for you." One of Louis' servants informs him.

"Who is it?" Louis raises an eyebrow and crosses his arms, causing Harry to giggle beside him from how little he looks.

"It's Zayn and Liam." She mutters and Louis nods, telling her to bring them in.

"Zayn is a dominant and Liam is just single." Louis tells Harry right before the men walk in.

"Louis! It's been a while!" Zayn exclaims, a blonde right behind him scoffing.

Harry notices another guy right behind her with brown hair thrown into a quiff.

Liam hugs Louis right after and the blonde just sits down on the couch and rolls her eyes, smacking her gum.

"Zayn, Liam, Lauren," Louis says her name in disgust but Zayn doesn't seem to catch it. "I'd like you to meet my submissive, Harry."

Harry falters at the word submissive, but still smiles anyway, holding a hand out for Liam and Zayn to shake.

"Ah, Harry. She is my submissive." Zayn points to Lauren and she giggles, flipping her hair dramatically, causing Harry to make a face of disgust.

Louis can sense Harrys' discomfort, so he changes the subject.

"What are you guys doing here?" Louis' voice is loud, making Harry shiver.

"Can't we just stop by and say hello to our little friend?" Liam wonders and Zayn points to him, nodding along.

"No."

"Alright, well there's this ceremony thing that we were invited to," Zayn points to Liam and himself. "And we were wondering if you wanted to attend too."

"Can I bring Harry with?" Louis asks and Harry smiles down at him, ignoring Laurens' gagging noises.

"Sure. The party is this Sunday," Zayn informs him.

"Is it . . . that kind of party?" Louis questions and Zayn nods.

"What kind of party?" Harry asks, ruffling his curls and putting them up again.

"I don't think you were invited to the conversation." Lauren mumbles, expecting Harry not to hear her, but he does.

"And I don't think I give a sh-"

"Hey." Louis warns him, gripping his hand.

Harry bites his lip, understanding what Louis is saying and turns back to Zayn.

"A submissive and dominant party." Zayn answers his question, already taking a dislike to Harry since he talked back to his submissive.

Harry nods and purses his lips, feeling Laurens' eyes burn in the side of his head.

"But, anyways, here's the invite and we hope to see you guys there." Liam breaks the tension and hands Louis a card, smiling at Harry.

"Alright, let's go Lauren." Zayn motions for her to follow after them and she gets up from the couch, swaying her hips way to hard that Harry thinks they can actually fall off.

"Bye Louis, oh and Harry," The green eyed boy narrows his eyes at her. "You're fat." she giggles at him.

Before Louis can even say anything, Harry smirks and says,

"Thanks, I was trying to look like you."

~~~

shady harold

question: where are you guys from ?