Chapter 17 - SEVENteen

"I was thinking-"

"Oh, this should be good then." Harry smiles cheekily.

Louis rolls his eyes playfully and props a foot on his coffee table. "As I was saying. I was thinking we could go on another date tonight." Louis peeks over to see Harrys' reaction, but he really doesn't have a reaction.

"Only if you give me enough time to change into decent clothes." Harry beams and Louis laughs, placing his hand on Harrys' thigh.

"Baby, it's not my fault you look good in anything you wear." Louis coos and Harry blushes, shoving his face into the crook of Louis' neck.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better. You know when people say you look good when you know you look ugly." Harry mumbles into Louis' neck, pecking at the skin and Louis grabs Harrys' chin to make him look at him.

"I'm not joking, princess. You're the most beautiful person i've laid my eyes on." Louis looks deeply into Harrys' eyes, stroking his hair almost as if he were petting him.

"You must not look in the mirror then."

Louis' face slowly lights up with a giant smile and he laughs, a twinkle in his eyes, "You're so cheesy."

"Only for you, daddy," Harry gets up from the couch and quickly straddles Louis'. "What time is the date?"

Louis is about to speak, but is lost for words when Harry starts peppering kisses down his neck.

"I- uh." Louis stutters, watching as Harry licks down his bare chest, causing goosebumps to rise and Harry smirks at that.

"Daddy, can I blow you?" Harry asks as innocently as possible and Louis moans, nodding and pushing Harry down onto his knees.

Before Louis can do it himself, Harry takes of his pants and trousers, leaving Louis bare and hard.

Harry stares at it for a while, until giving one small kiss on the head that has Louis bolting up.

His licks aren't that big, only kitten licks which drives Louis insane, just wanting to grab Harrys head and choke him on his cock.

Soon, Harry takes all of Louis in one go and Louis has to stop himself from moaning, gently placing his shaky hands on Harrys moving head.

Harry bobs his head up and down, occasionally looking up at Louis with innocent green eyes, watching him come undone.

"Fuck, doll," Louis curses. "You being a good girl for daddy?"

And Harry doesn't know why, but being called a good girl turns him on more.

Harry moans in response, bobbing his head even faster and wrapping his hand around the part that he can't fit in his mouth.

"You have a dirty mouth, sweetheart. Do you want me to fuçk your mouth?" Louis asks and Harry nods, lips still around Louis' length.

Without warning, Louis thrusts his hips up, causing Harry to gag but Louis to moan.

He does it again and Harrys' eyes start to water, but still continues to bob his head because he wasn't to be good for his daddy.

"That's it, take it." Louis whispers and starts thrusting fast, keeping Harrys head in place.

Harry grips Louis knees, his knuckles turning white while he gags repeatedly.

"I'm so close, baby. I'm almost there." Louis throws his head back and his eyes roll the back of his head, moaning loudly.

Then, Harry feels sticky hot liquid shoot out and go down his throat, causing him to pull back and cough, leaving his tongue out to catch the last drops.

"H-holy shit." Louis pants out once he's done, watching Harry crawl back on top of him.

"That good, huh?" Harry jokes and wiggles his eyebrows, getting comfortable in Louis' lap.

"You're amazing, doll. You're my amazing doll." Louis whispers and Harry can't help but feel giddy.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

They stay in each other's arms for a while before Louis' decides to speak up.

"seven." Louis says and Harry is startled.

"Huh, are you rating my blow job from one to ten? Because I can do better-"

"No, love," Louis chuckles. "Our date is going to be at seven."

~~~

sorry this was sucky and short. i am feeling really sick right now with the sniffles.

and if you get my chapter name, then i love you.